The ring gear is inlaid on the outer edge of the flywheel after being heated, and fastened to the outer edge of the flywheel after cooling to mesh with the starter gear to drive the crankshaft to rotate and start the engine. The ring gear is generally induction hardened to improve its hardness and wear resistance. The medium frequency induction heating power supply produced by Zhengzhou Gou's is a special equipment for workpiece quenching, such as quenching of gears, quenching of ring gears, quenching of half shafts, etc.
Ring gear quenching equipment - performance characteristics of medium frequency induction heating power supply
1. The central control circuit board is optimized by computer, and the unit circuit is optimized and combined. The device has stable performance, reliable quality and strong anti-interference.
2. On the basis of zero-voltage start, the function of automatic frequency sweep and repeated start is added, the voltage and current loop circuits are closely tracked, the start and stop of the equipment are smooth and stable, and there is no current impact.
3. The inverter start signal adopts a single-signal high-sensitivity trigger circuit, which further increases the start-up performance of the equipment and makes the start-up success rate of the equipment reach 99%.
4. The component layout is coordinated and reasonable, and the maintenance is convenient.
5. Highly integrated circuit scheme, debugging and operation are fast, simple and easy to learn.
6. It has perfect protection systems such as overvoltage, overcurrent, undervoltage, water shortage, phase loss, pressure limiting and current limiting, thus ensuring the reliability and stability of the equipment.
Ring gear quenching equipment-advantages of medium frequency induction heating power supply
1. The degree of automation is high, which can realize fully automatic unmanned operation and improve labor productivity.
2. Fast heating speed, less oxidation and decarburization.
Since the induction heating principle of the medium frequency induction heating machine is electromagnetic induction, the heat is generated by the workpiece itself. This heating method has a fast heating speed, less oxidation, high heating efficiency, good process repeatability, and only a slight decolorization of the metal surface. Light polishing is enough. Returns the surface to a mirror shine, effectively achieving consistent performance.
3. The induction furnace body is easy to replace
Depending on the size of the workpiece, it is necessary to configure induction furnaces of different specifications. Each furnace is designed with a quick-change joint for water and electricity, which makes the replacement of the furnace easy, fast and convenient.
4. Low energy consumption, no pollution.
The heating efficiency is high, compared with other heating methods, the energy consumption is effectively reduced, the labor productivity is high, no pollution, and the equipment meets the requirements of environmental protection.
5. Uniform heating, high precision temperature control.
Uniform heating ensures small temperature difference between the core and surface of the heated workpiece. The temperature can be precisely controlled through the temperature control system to ensure product repeatability.
6. Fully protected equipment
The whole machine is equipped with water temperature, water pressure, phase loss, overvoltage, overcurrent, pressure limit/current limit, start overcurrent, constant current and buffer start, so that the equipment starts smoothly, protects reliably and quickly, and runs stably.