Quenching is to obtain martensite structure and improve the strength and hardness of steel. In order to achieve the required quenching structure and performance, it can only reduce the quenching stress and prevent deformation and cracking. Different quenching methods can be selected to correspond to different processing industries.
1. Automobile Manufacturing Industry
the purpose of induction hardening of auto parts is to improve the wear resistance of the parts, and to improve the torsional fatigue strength and mild bending fatigue of the parts. Typical parts are crankshafts, camshafts, half shafts, constant velocity universal joints, shift forks, transmission shafts, cross shafts, shock absorber shafts, etc.
transmission gear, main shaft, shift fork, guide rail.
4. Heavy Machinery
large module gear, shovel tooth plate.
5. Bearing Industry
bearing ring, bearing raceway, railway bearing.
6. Oil Rig
tubing, sucker rod, coupling.
7. Metallurgical Machinery
rolls, massive gears.
8. Building Materials
prestressed steel reinforcement quenching, PC steel reinforcement quenching.
1. IGBT technology is adopted by our factory.
2. Hardening of the workpieces can be done segmentally and collectively in single and double station.
3. By precise control of the entire workpiece hardening requirements, the machine can greatly improve the performance and life of the workpiece.
4. The induction hardening machine is easy to install and operate, with reliable and flexible operating system.
5. The inductor can be produced according to your special workpieces.
6. Environmental protection, no noise, electric energy saving than traditional heating equipment.
1.The complete machine guaranteed for one year. Artificial damage and wearing parts not covered under warranty.
2.Users can consult relevant technical problems through after-sales telephone to get clear solutions.
3.Your inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
4.Well-trained and experienced staff to answer all your inquiries.
5.Regular visits listen to users comments and suggestions on the service and product quality.
6.To supply equipment parts and technical guidance.