Requirements for Rectifier in Induction Hardening Machine
Jun 02, 2017
Rectifier is an important part of the induction hardening equipment, and its role is to convert AC power into DC power. In the machine, the load of the rectifier is the inverter. The following are the rectifier requirements.
(1) It should provide the required DC power for the load, in order to meet the induction heating process requirements. And the output DC voltage must be continuously adjustable;
(2) Current-type inverter requires rectifier output current is continuous, and the current ripple coefficient is small, which should use reactor filter; and voltage-type inverter is required that rectifier output voltage is stable and the voltage ripple is small, which should use the capacitor filter.
(3) In the event of load short circuit or inverter subversion, you must take protective measures. Voltage-type and current-type inverter requires that the rectifier feed back the energy stored in the circuit components back to the grid. And the voltage-type inverter requires the rectifier to immediately stop working.
(4) The machine requires rectifier circuit in the heating load changes can automatically limit the output voltage and current value, and has the system over-current and over-voltage protection.
(5) It is required to make the load balance of the power supply grid as much as possible and harmonic interference is small.
Commonly used rectifier circuit has many forms, but only three-phase full control or unregulated bridge rectifier circuit can meet the above requirements, and it's simple and economical. In the high-power induction heating power supply, in order to reduce the harmonic interference, there are 12-phase rectifier circuit. If you want to know more detailed information about it, you need to contact our company's professional and technical personnel.
- Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheels 60KW25-04
- Steel Rolling Mill for Steel Rebar Heating Line23-04
- Bars Induction Forging Machine 20KW20-01
- Hot Rolling Steel Ball Heating Production Line07-12
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball Head23-11
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply 120KW22-11
- Induction Heating Power Supply 30KW for Rivet22-11
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW17-11
- Heat Treatments to Increase Strength02-09
- Induction Welding04-19
- Battery Shell Steel Strip Induction Annealing Process with Induction Annealing Machine for Shells06-29
- Bars Induction Heating Machine for Improvement of Aluminum Alloy Induction Heat Treating Process06-15
- Crankshaft Induction Hardneing Process in Half Shaft Induction Hardening Machine 250KW 04-13
- Annealing of Steel 02-17
- Internal Spline Gear Quenching Process in Induction Hardening Equipment 05-25
- Spring Heat Treatment Process in Round Bar Induction Heating Generator 04-19
- Difference between Induction Hardening and Flame Hardening05-04
- Flate Surface Hardening Process in Induction Heating Machine08-15
- Slender Shaft Quenching Process in Gear Induction Hardening Equipment05-18
- Induction Heat-Treating Equipment03-13