Internal Spline Gear Quenching Process in Induction Hardening Equipment
May 25, 2017
DF28 tractor internal spline gear is the important part for the tractor power transmission and changing the speed.The workpiece material is 18CrMnTi steel, which is usually carried out carburizing quenching treatment.
In production, after gear carburizing quenching, the inner hole shrinks and deforms, and presents the oval, the waist drum shape and the cone shape shrinkage distortion. But our factory used the induction hardening equipment for internal spline gear induction quenching process, in order to solve its cone shrinkage defects, and it achieved good results.
Drum-shaped or tapered shrinkage of the internal spline gear is heated by induction hardening machine to 820 ℃ for induction quenching, and then to carry out water cooling on the gear hole wall with cooling time of 1-2s. So that its surface temperature dropped to Ms points below, then it's quickly quenched into the oil.
The use of induction hardening method has a good effect in repairing the shrinkage gears, which does not affect the variation of the gears and other technical indexes, and has no effect on the tooth surface and spline hole hardness. The induction quenching time can be controlled accurately and properly with this machine. In addition, the above method is used for the inner hole expansion of the inner spline gear, to repair the inner spline hole cone-shaped shrinkage distortion.
- Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheels 60KW25-04
- Steel Rolling Mill for Steel Rebar Heating Line23-04
- Bars Induction Forging Machine 20KW20-01
- Hot Rolling Steel Ball Heating Production Line07-12
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball Head23-11
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply 120KW22-11
- Induction Heating Power Supply 30KW for Rivet22-11
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW17-11
- Bars Induction Heating Machine for Improvement of Aluminum Alloy Induction Heat Treating Process06-15
- Spring Heat Treatment Process in Round Bar Induction Heating Generator 04-19
- Annealing of Steel 02-17
- Difference between Induction Hardening and Flame Hardening05-04
- Induction Heat-Treating Equipment03-13
- Crankshaft Induction Hardneing Process in Half Shaft Induction Hardening Machine 250KW 04-13
- Internal Spline Gear Quenching Process in Induction Hardening Equipment 05-25
- Slender Shaft Quenching Process in Gear Induction Hardening Equipment05-18
- Battery Shell Steel Strip Induction Annealing Process with Induction Annealing Machine for Shells06-29
- Heat Treatments to Increase Strength02-09
- Flate Surface Hardening Process in Induction Heating Machine08-15
- Induction Welding04-19