Induction Hardening Machine for Induction Quenching Steel with Different Carbon Content
Jun 22, 2017
Our induction hardening machine can be used for induction quenching heat treatment of steel with different carbon content. The most commonly used steel grade for induction hardening is the quality of carbon structural steel with the carbon content percentage of 0.4%-0.5%. In recent years, due to the improvement of technology, steel grade range is expanding. According to the percentage of carbon content, the steel can be divided into the following five groups:
1.The steel with 0.15%-0.30% of carbon content rate is mainly used for cold stamping and welding system parts, such as automotive rear axle housing, frame longitudinals and so on.
2.The steel with carbon content rate of 0.40%-0.50% is used for shaft and other parts in large fatigue load under the work or heavy load, such as crankshaft, camshaft, drive shaft. Because this steel has moderate carbon content and the workpiece can get high hardness, so it is not easy to crack, which is the most widely used.
3.The steel with that of 0.55%-0.65% is used in inductino quenching parts that work under the fatigue load, wear conditions and heavy load with induction hardening machine, such as gears, spline shaft, cross shaft, bell-shaped shell, etc.
4.The steel with that of 0.95%-1.05% is mainly applied to the rolling bearing parts surface hardening.
5.The steel with that of 1.10%-1.20% is for parts with very high wear resistance.
Different carbon content of steel is for induction hardening of different kinds of steel workpiece with our equipment and the induction quenching effect is very good.
- Bars Induction Forging Machine 20KW20-01
- Hot Rolling Steel Ball Heating Production Line07-12
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball Head23-11
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply 120KW22-11
- Induction Heating Power Supply 30KW for Rivet22-11
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW17-11
- Portable Handheld Induction Brazing Machine14-11
- Steel Rebar Induction Heating Power Supply 800KW09-11
- Vacuum Treating04-19
- Internal Spline Gear Quenching Process in Induction Hardening Equipment 05-25
- Hardening of Steel03-03
- Annealing of Steel 02-17
- Flate Surface Hardening Process in Induction Heating Machine08-15
- The Skin Effect of Induction Heating Generator04-19
- Induction Welding04-19
- Slender Shaft Quenching Process in Gear Induction Hardening Equipment05-18
- Requirements for Rectifier in Induction Hardening Machine06-02
- Induction Heat Treatment of Steel Plate Hydraulic Support in Induction Annealing Machine04-22
- Heat Treatments to Increase Strength02-09
- Induction Hardening Machine for Induction Quenching Steel with Different Carbon Content06-22