Induction Hardening Machine for Induction Quenching Steel with Different Carbon Content
Jun 22, 2017
Our induction hardening machine can be used for induction quenching heat treatment of steel with different carbon content. The most commonly used steel grade for induction hardening is the quality of carbon structural steel with the carbon content percentage of 0.4%-0.5%. In recent years, due to the improvement of technology, steel grade range is expanding. According to the percentage of carbon content, the steel can be divided into the following five groups:
1.The steel with 0.15%-0.30% of carbon content rate is mainly used for cold stamping and welding system parts, such as automotive rear axle housing, frame longitudinals and so on.
2.The steel with carbon content rate of 0.40%-0.50% is used for shaft and other parts in large fatigue load under the work or heavy load, such as crankshaft, camshaft, drive shaft. Because this steel has moderate carbon content and the workpiece can get high hardness, so it is not easy to crack, which is the most widely used.
3.The steel with that of 0.55%-0.65% is used in inductino quenching parts that work under the fatigue load, wear conditions and heavy load with induction hardening machine, such as gears, spline shaft, cross shaft, bell-shaped shell, etc.
4.The steel with that of 0.95%-1.05% is mainly applied to the rolling bearing parts surface hardening.
5.The steel with that of 1.10%-1.20% is for parts with very high wear resistance.
Different carbon content of steel is for induction hardening of different kinds of steel workpiece with our equipment and the induction quenching effect is very good.
- Bars Induction Heating Furnace 200KW12-07
- 50KW Round Bars Medium Frequency Induction Heating Machine12-07
- CNC Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-1200 for Gear11-07
- Steel Rebar Induction Heat Treatment Production Line06-07
- Induction Heating Power Supply for Bars 160KW31-05
- Steel Rebar Induction Heating Power Supply 800KW31-05
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball Head31-05
- Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheels 60KW25-04
- Flexible Cable of Induction Heating Power Supply05-04
- The Skin Effect of Induction Heating Generator04-19
- Internal Spline Gear Quenching Process in Induction Hardening Equipment 05-25
- Hardening of Steel03-03
- Heat Treatments to Increase Strength02-09
- Bars Induction Heating Machine for Improvement of Aluminum Alloy Induction Heat Treating Process06-15
- Flate Surface Hardening Process in Induction Heating Machine08-15
- Induction Hardening Machine for Induction Quenching Steel with Different Carbon Content06-22
- Slender Shaft Quenching Process in Gear Induction Hardening Equipment05-18
- How to Control Gear's Distortion in Induction Heating Process04-09
- Induction Heat Treatment of Steel Plate Hydraulic Support in Induction Annealing Machine04-22
- Induction Welding04-19