Battery Shell Steel Strip Induction Annealing Process with Induction Annealing Machine for Shells
Jun 29, 2017
The battery shell steel strip is a deep drawing strip, and the 0.25 mm steel strip is used to punch the No.5 battery shell. In processing 0.25mm steel strip, the shell appears orange peel surface defects and lug phenomenon. This surface defects seriously affects the appearance of the battery shell and the quality of subsequent processing; and the lug will prevent the normal operation of the manipulator in the continuous shelling process, affecting the continuous automated production and that will produce inferior-quality products and waste products.
The test results show that the 0.25mm steel strip rolled with 0.35mm steel strip appear orange peel surface defects in the shells with the grain size of 5, and it is accompanied by mixed crystal phenomenon, so the organization is unqualified. When the 0.25mm steel strip rolled with 0.65mm steel strip is in the shells, the lug phenomenon is serious.
The induction heat treatment process and performance test of the two kinds of steel strip are carried out by several schemes. The induction annealing heat treatment process with induction annealing machine to prevent the deep drawing defects is as follows:
(1) Selecting the 0.25mm steel strip that is rolled with 0.35mm steel strip of the grain size of 7 or more. Using induction annealing machine for shells on the battery shell steel strip's low temperature annealing process at 600 ℃ with 16 hours. After annealing, grain size is 7. Steel strip after the shell does not appear orange peel-like surfac defects to meet the technical requirements.
(2) Using isothermal treatment at 560 ℃ with 12 hours and insulation annealing process in processing strip at 640 ℃ with 12h. It can eliminate the adverse texture, so that the beneficial texture is strengthened to effectively reduce and eliminate the anisotropy of materials, greatly reducing and avoid the lug defects.
- Bars Induction Heating Furnace 200KW12-07
- 50KW Round Bars Medium Frequency Induction Heating Machine12-07
- CNC Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-1200 for Gear11-07
- Steel Rebar Induction Heat Treatment Production Line06-07
- Induction Heating Power Supply for Bars 160KW31-05
- Steel Rebar Induction Heating Power Supply 800KW31-05
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball Head31-05
- Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheels 60KW25-04
- Flate Surface Hardening Process in Induction Heating Machine08-15
- How to Control Gear's Distortion in Induction Heating Process04-09
- Slender Shaft Quenching Process in Gear Induction Hardening Equipment05-18
- Heat Treatments to Increase Strength02-09
- Flexible Cable of Induction Heating Power Supply05-04
- Induction Welding04-19
- The Skin Effect of Induction Heating Generator04-19
- Induction Hardening Machine for Induction Quenching Steel with Different Carbon Content06-22
- Hardening of Steel03-03
- Internal Spline Gear Quenching Process in Induction Hardening Equipment 05-25
- Bars Induction Heating Machine for Improvement of Aluminum Alloy Induction Heat Treating Process06-15
- Induction Heat Treatment of Steel Plate Hydraulic Support in Induction Annealing Machine04-22