Bars Induction Heating Machine for Improvement of Aluminum Alloy Induction Heat Treating Process
Jun 15, 2017
7A04 aluminum alloy is an important aluminum alloy material in aircraft manufacturing. 7A04 aluminum alloy has high strength and toughness, fatigue resistance and corrosion resistance.
In aluminum alloy induction heat treating process with induction heating furnace, we must pay attention to prevent the occurrence of workpiece overburning defects. This is due to the narrow range of aluminum alloy heating, and more than the standard heating temperature slightly or heating time is too long, so it has the problems of parts overheating and overburning. Workpiece burned defects are difficult to repair, resulting in product scrapped. In this regard, we did the production test and analysis, and then obtained useful test results.
According to the test and analysis, in order to prevent the phenomenon of overheating, we recommend the use of bars induction heating machine to solve the defects of aluminum alloy overburning. Among them, the recommended process temperature should be 465-475 ℃, and the induction heating time is calculated as the effective heating thickness or diameter of the workpiece.
In order to strictly prevent the workpiece heating temperature is too high, the heating temperature should not exceed 495 ℃. When the workpiece is at 480 ℃ for heating, the induction heating equipment can strictly control the workpiece holding time. And if 7A04 aluminum alloy is heated at 480 ℃ and then carried out insulation with 150min, it will appear over burning, so this is a cordon; when the holding time is 90min, the workpiece metallographic structure is normal.
- Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheels 60KW25-04
- Steel Rolling Mill for Steel Rebar Heating Line23-04
- Bars Induction Forging Machine 20KW20-01
- Hot Rolling Steel Ball Heating Production Line07-12
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball Head23-11
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply 120KW22-11
- Induction Heating Power Supply 30KW for Rivet22-11
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW17-11
- Induction Heat-Treating Equipment03-13
- Crankshaft Induction Hardneing Process in Half Shaft Induction Hardening Machine 250KW 04-13
- Bars Induction Heating Machine for Improvement of Aluminum Alloy Induction Heat Treating Process06-15
- Heat Treatments to Increase Strength02-09
- Flate Surface Hardening Process in Induction Heating Machine08-15
- Induction Welding04-19
- Spring Heat Treatment Process in Round Bar Induction Heating Generator 04-19
- Difference between Induction Hardening and Flame Hardening05-04
- Annealing of Steel 02-17
- Slender Shaft Quenching Process in Gear Induction Hardening Equipment05-18
- Battery Shell Steel Strip Induction Annealing Process with Induction Annealing Machine for Shells06-29
- Internal Spline Gear Quenching Process in Induction Hardening Equipment 05-25