High Frequency Induction Heating Furnace for Precious Metal Melting
Data：Jun 21, 2017
Precious metal generally refers to gold, silver and other kinds of metal elements, which is known of the bright color and chemical resistance to strong resistance. In daily life, the gold and silver we often contact with are mostly in the form of jewelry. Because gold and silver jewelry's hot sales led to the rapid development of precious metals processing industry. In fact, a variety of shapes and sizes of gold and silver jewelry must be smelted to melt into liquid metal, and then needs the mold to get a corresponding appearance shape.
According to our decades of work experience, we recommend the use of high frequency induction heating furnace for the melting of precious metals. Why is it? This is because this heating furnace has fast heating speed, and can smelt for small to several kilograms, up to several hundred kilograms of precious metals. And the equipment's output power is adjustable, and can adapt to melting requirements of different production and different heating rate.
This furnace can be used with our dumping furnace together. And the dumping furnace can be automatically turned and dumped, so that the operation is very convenient, simplifying the manual operation. And it also can greatly improve precious metal smelting production at the unit time, to obtain high working efficiency.
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply11-22
- Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment 3KW10-31
- Bronze Melting Processing by Induction Melt09-19
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW11-17
- Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment 10010-30
- CNC Pipe Sets Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-11-07
- High Frequency Induction Heating Furnace for Precious Metal Melting 06-21
- Steel Scrap Melting with Nickel Induction Melting Furnace06-12
- Small Copper Melting in Induction Melting Furnace11-11
- Super Audio Frequency Induction Heating Generator for Melting Silver06-21
- Medium Frequency Induction Heating Furnace for Melting Aluminum Alloy06-20
- Copper Rods Melting with Bronze Induction Melting Furnace05-25
- Copper Tube Melting with High Frequency Heating Machine06-17