Glass Induction Melting Machine for Aluminum Chip Melting
Data：Oct 30, 2017
Aluminum chip melting has a lot of smelting methods. Induction melting is a relatively environmentally friendly, energy-saving and efficient smelting way. Our induction melting machine can be used in gold, aluminum, copper and other metal melting. Aluminum chip induction melting can be complete by this furnace.
If you smelt a small amount of aluminum chip, you only need to put a small crucible in the induction coil. When the amount of smelting is large, our smelting equipment needs a tilting furnace. Among them, the crucible is placed in the automatic dumping furnace for melting, which is easy to the specific operation after melting. At the time of melting, the aluminum chip is quickly melted in the crucible into the melt.
During the induction heating process, our equipment's display panel will show the specific heating time timely on the screen. Moreover, our equipment can be equipped with automatic temperature measurement device, so you can always check the heating temperature.
Through the detection, you can find that the melt purity after aluminum smelting is very high to meet the customer's melting requirements. The principle of this furnace is the application of electromagnetic induction heating, so induction heat treatment process will not produce pollution. According to the customer's smelting needs, we will recommend different types of smelting equipment for customers.
- Bronze Melting Processing by Induction Melt09-19
- Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment 3KW10-31
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW11-17
- Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment 10010-30
- CNC Pipe Sets Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-11-07
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply11-22
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Copper Rods Melting with Bronze Induction Melting Furnace05-25
- Small Copper Melting in Induction Melting Furnace11-11
- Super Audio Frequency Induction Heating Generator for Melting Silver06-21
- Steel Scrap Melting with Nickel Induction Melting Furnace06-12
- Copper Tube Melting with High Frequency Heating Machine06-17
- High Frequency Induction Heating Furnace for Precious Metal Melting 06-21
- Medium Frequency Induction Heating Furnace for Melting Aluminum Alloy06-20