Glass Induction Melting Machine for Aluminum Chip Melting
Data：Oct 30, 2017
Aluminum chip melting has a lot of smelting methods. Induction melting is a relatively environmentally friendly, energy-saving and efficient smelting way. Our induction melting machine can be used in gold, aluminum, copper and other metal melting. Aluminum chip induction melting can be complete by this furnace.
If you smelt a small amount of aluminum chip, you only need to put a small crucible in the induction coil. When the amount of smelting is large, our smelting equipment needs a tilting furnace. Among them, the crucible is placed in the automatic dumping furnace for melting, which is easy to the specific operation after melting. At the time of melting, the aluminum chip is quickly melted in the crucible into the melt.
During the induction heating process, our equipment's display panel will show the specific heating time timely on the screen. Moreover, our equipment can be equipped with automatic temperature measurement device, so you can always check the heating temperature.
Through the detection, you can find that the melt purity after aluminum smelting is very high to meet the customer's melting requirements. The principle of this furnace is the application of electromagnetic induction heating, so induction heat treatment process will not produce pollution. According to the customer's smelting needs, we will recommend different types of smelting equipment for customers.
- Induction Melting Machine for Copper Alloys Melting06-12
- High Frequency Induction Heating Furnace for Precious Metal Melting 06-21
- Iron smelting with 60KW Medium Frequency Melting Furnace06-21
- Platinum Melting in Induction Heating Machine 60KW06-17
- Aluminum Melting with Super Audio Frequency Induction Hardening Equipment06-20
- Glass Melting in High Frequency Induction Heating Power Supply06-20
- Induction Melting Furnace for Bronze Melting06-30