Screw Spike Induction Heating in Bars Induction Forging Machine
Data：Jul 04, 2017
Screw spikes are a kind of metal parts with the tip on the front end and large screw pitch, which are generally used to tighten wood parts and plastic parts. Since the end of screw spike needs to be heated with our bars induction forging machine for induction hot forming to form the tip on the front end of it.
Because this machine has IGBT modules as the core component, it has the features of high efficiency and low power consumption. So our machine can be used to heat the ends of many screw spikes in the meantime and the induction heating speed is fast.
What's more, this machine uses the method of local heating in customized induction coil to finish screw spike ends induction heating in order to achieve further induction hot forging and forming process. And this induction forging machine can be applied to heat the screw spike ends evenly, so that the whole induction heat treating effect is very good and the quality of screw spike can be improved.
- CNC Pipe Sets Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-11-07
- Bronze Melting Processing by Induction Melt09-19
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW11-17
- Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment 10010-30
- Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment 3KW10-31
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply11-22
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Hot Rolling Steel Ball Heating Equipment05-16
- Cylinder Liner Heating with Super Audio Frequency Induction Heating Machine05-18
- Bushing Inner Hole Heating by Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply05-15
- Induction Heating Machine for Steel Bars Heating06-28
- Ultra High Frequency Induction Heating Machine for Steel Plate Heating05-18
- Ball Head Heating in Super Audio Frequency Heating Furnace06-19
- Ultrahigh Frequency Induction Forging Equipment for Graphite Rod Heating05-18