Screw Spike Induction Heating in Bars Induction Forging Machine
Data：Jul 04, 2017
Screw spikes are a kind of metal parts with the tip on the front end and large screw pitch, which are generally used to tighten wood parts and plastic parts. Since the end of screw spike needs to be heated with our bars induction forging machine for induction hot forming to form the tip on the front end of it.
Because this machine has IGBT modules as the core component, it has the features of high efficiency and low power consumption. So our machine can be used to heat the ends of many screw spikes in the meantime and the induction heating speed is fast.
What's more, this machine uses the method of local heating in customized induction coil to finish screw spike ends induction heating in order to achieve further induction hot forging and forming process. And this induction forging machine can be applied to heat the screw spike ends evenly, so that the whole induction heat treating effect is very good and the quality of screw spike can be improved.
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Induction Welding Equipment 50KW for Shield10-31
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- CNC Shaft Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-100011-02
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Copper Induction Brazing Machine 30KW10-31
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- Ball Head Heating in Super Audio Frequency Heating Furnace06-19
- Fixture Heating in Medium Frequency Induction Forging Equipment05-16
- Induction Bar End Heating in Round Bar Induction Heating Machine11-11
- Scaffolding Fastener Heating with Medium Frequency Induction Heating Equipment05-16
- Hot Rolling Steel Ball Heating Equipment05-16
- Cylinder Liner Heating with Super Audio Frequency Induction Heating Machine05-18
- Ultrahigh Frequency Induction Forging Equipment for Graphite Rod Heating05-18