Crown Wheel Gear Heating with Induction Heating Power Supply
Data：Jun 12, 2017
Crown wheel gears are widely used in industrial manufacturing. But its gear teeth will be subject to friction and impact in the practical application, so the hardness of crown wheel gears surface directly affects its quality and processing effect.
Crown wheel gears heating is for gear teeth induction hardening with induction heating power supply and this machine belongs to induction heating system. Before induction heating, crown wheel gears are setted into designated locations on the special rotating disk. When the machine the equipment starts to work, we can adjust the heating time and temperature.
In addition, the rotating speed of rotating disk must be in line with the speed of crown wheel gears induction heating. Because the induction heating coil is specially made in order to meet crown wheel gears induction heating requirements. After induction heating, crown wheel gears will be automatically cooled in this machine and then crown wheel gears induction hardnieng is finished.
Due to fast heating rate and accurate control system of this induction heating machine, the crown wheel gears induction heating and hardening is successfully completed and its surface hardness meets standard values of the hardeness.
- CNC Shaft Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-100011-02
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- Induction Welding Equipment 50KW for Shield10-31
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Copper Induction Brazing Machine 30KW10-31
- Fixture Heating in Medium Frequency Induction Forging Equipment05-16
- Ball Head Heating in Super Audio Frequency Heating Furnace06-19
- Induction Bar End Heating in Round Bar Induction Heating Machine11-11
- Scaffolding Fastener Heating with Medium Frequency Induction Heating Equipment05-16
- Hot Rolling Steel Ball Heating Equipment05-16
- Cylinder Liner Heating with Super Audio Frequency Induction Heating Machine05-18
- Ultrahigh Frequency Induction Forging Equipment for Graphite Rod Heating05-18