Bars Induction Forging Machine for Fastener Heating
Data：Jun 27, 2017
Fasteners are also known as standard parts, which are the generic term for a class of mechanical parts that are used when two or more parts or components are fastened together. It is characterized by a variety of specifications, performance, many uses, and standardization. And the degree of generalization is very high. Fasteners are the most widely used mechanical base pieces and are in great demand.
The metal bars are heated and then forged to achieve the fasteners with the desired sizes and shapes. Fastener induction heating can be completed well by bars induction forging machine. During induction heating, the local part of fastener can be heated accurately and fast in induction heating coil of this machine.
What's more, the heating temperature of its surface and its heart is almost the same with this forging machine. And there is almost no oxide on the surface of the fastener. At the same time, the obtained fastener after induction heating and forging has good mechanical properties.
- Bronze Melting Processing by Induction Melt09-19
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply11-22
- CNC Pipe Sets Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-11-07
- Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment 10010-30
- Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment 3KW10-31
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW11-17
- Induction Heating Machine for Steel Bars Heating06-28
- Bushing Inner Hole Heating by Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply05-15
- Ball Head Heating in Super Audio Frequency Heating Furnace06-19
- Hot Rolling Steel Ball Heating Equipment05-16
- Ultrahigh Frequency Induction Forging Equipment for Graphite Rod Heating05-18
- Ultra High Frequency Induction Heating Machine for Steel Plate Heating05-18
- Cylinder Liner Heating with Super Audio Frequency Induction Heating Machine05-18