Bars Induction Forging Machine for Fastener Heating
Data：Jun 27, 2017
Fasteners are also known as standard parts, which are the generic term for a class of mechanical parts that are used when two or more parts or components are fastened together. It is characterized by a variety of specifications, performance, many uses, and standardization. And the degree of generalization is very high. Fasteners are the most widely used mechanical base pieces and are in great demand.
The metal bars are heated and then forged to achieve the fasteners with the desired sizes and shapes. Fastener induction heating can be completed well by bars induction forging machine. During induction heating, the local part of fastener can be heated accurately and fast in induction heating coil of this machine.
What's more, the heating temperature of its surface and its heart is almost the same with this forging machine. And there is almost no oxide on the surface of the fastener. At the same time, the obtained fastener after induction heating and forging has good mechanical properties.
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Induction Welding Equipment 50KW for Shield10-31
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- Copper Induction Brazing Machine 30KW10-31
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- CNC Shaft Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-100011-02
- Ball Head Heating in Super Audio Frequency Heating Furnace06-19
- Cylinder Liner Heating with Super Audio Frequency Induction Heating Machine05-18
- Ultrahigh Frequency Induction Forging Equipment for Graphite Rod Heating05-18
- Fixture Heating in Medium Frequency Induction Forging Equipment05-16
- Scaffolding Fastener Heating with Medium Frequency Induction Heating Equipment05-16
- Induction Bar End Heating in Round Bar Induction Heating Machine11-11
- Hot Rolling Steel Ball Heating Equipment05-16