Worm Shaft Quenching in Super Audio Frequency Heating Machine
Data：May 24, 2017
Worm shaft is a workpiece having one teeth or more helical teeth and engaged with the worm wheel to form an alternating shaft gear. And it is usually used in cars and motorcycles. Worm shaft's quality is a key factor to ensure the safety of vehicles running. In order to improve the quality, hardness and wear resistance of it, many manufacturers use super audio frequency heating machine for its quenching heat treatment to meet the work requirements.
The test found that the service life of the worm shaft after quenching is twice as long as that of non hardenening worm shaft, and the hardness is also greatly improved. Our equipment uses advanced IGBT modules. When the worm shaft is quenched, the heating speed is very fast, which avoids oxidation and decarburization caused by the contact with the air. Thus the quenching effect of the worm shaft is better with less oxidation and decarburization after quenching. And its core can maintain good plasticity and toughness.
Our heating equipment can be used with CNC quenching machine, thermometer and time relay together to ensure the accuracy of the worm shaft quenching temperature and quenching quality and to achieve a mechanized production, greatly improving the customer's production efficiency. So customers no longer have to worry about the completion of a production index.
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW11-17
- CNC Pipe Sets Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-11-07
- Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment 3KW10-31
- Bronze Melting Processing by Induction Melt09-19
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply11-22
- Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment 10010-30
- Industrial Jaw Teeth Hardening with Induction Heating Machine for Pipe05-06
- Induction Hardening Machine for Drum Brake Shoes Quenching from Induction Heating Machine Manufacturers06-15
- Steel Plate Hardening by Round Bar Induction Forging Equipment01-06
- Torsion Bar Quenching in Medium Frequency Induction Forging Equipment05-24
- Steel Pipe Inner Wall Induction Quenching in Harvester Blade Induction Heating Machine06-23
- Half Shaft Quenching with High Frequency Induction Hardening Machine05-27
- Turbine Quenching of Ultra-high Frequency Induction Hardening Machine05-26