Track Shoe Bolt Head Harderning in Bearing Ring Induction Heating Equipment
Data：Aug 16, 2017
A track is a chain belt on which a tracked vehicle travels. The track is made up of track shoes and track pins. The track pins connect the track plates to form the track link. The track shoe is used to regulate the track and to prevent the track from falling off when the vehicle is turned or roll. And it has the anti-skid ribs on the side of the ground to improve the ruggedness of the track shoe and the adhesion of the track to the ground.
While the bolts on the track shoe play the role of reinforcement, they are required to have higher strength and a certain degree of surface hardness.Induction hardening process of track shoe bolt head with bearing ring induction heating equipment is very necessary to improve its quality and surface hardness.
The induction heating equipment for track shoe bolt head harderning can achieve quick induction heating and continuous hardening, which can be equipped with automatic feeder, suitable tooling, temperature measuring devices and other equipment, so as to automatic induction heating and cooling. This is induction hardening process with high efficiency.
- Bearing Ring Induction Heating Equipment 1609-19
- Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheel09-19
- Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment 10009-19
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac09-19
- Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment 3KW09-19
- Copper Induction Brazing Machine 30KW09-19
- Induction Welding Equipment 50KW for Shield09-19
- Industrial Jaw Teeth Hardening with Induction Heating Machine for Pipe05-06
- Hardening Threaded Rod in CNC Horizontal Hardening Machine Tool06-03
- Pinion Hardening with Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheels05-17
- Chain Hardening in Gear Induction Hardening Equipment05-20
- Steel Pipe Inner Wall Induction Quenching in Harvester Blade Induction Heating Machine06-23
- Induction Hardening Machine for Drum Brake Shoes Quenching from Induction Heating Machine Manufacturers06-15
- Magnetic Steel Hardening in Induction Forging Machine for Rod06-19