Track Shoe Bolt Head Harderning in Bearing Ring Induction Heating Equipment
Data：Aug 16, 2017
A track is a chain belt on which a tracked vehicle travels. The track is made up of track shoes and track pins. The track pins connect the track plates to form the track link. The track shoe is used to regulate the track and to prevent the track from falling off when the vehicle is turned or roll. And it has the anti-skid ribs on the side of the ground to improve the ruggedness of the track shoe and the adhesion of the track to the ground.
While the bolts on the track shoe play the role of reinforcement, they are required to have higher strength and a certain degree of surface hardness.Induction hardening process of track shoe bolt head with bearing ring induction heating equipment is very necessary to improve its quality and surface hardness.
The induction heating equipment for track shoe bolt head harderning can achieve quick induction heating and continuous hardening, which can be equipped with automatic feeder, suitable tooling, temperature measuring devices and other equipment, so as to automatic induction heating and cooling. This is induction hardening process with high efficiency.
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW11-17
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Bronze Melting Processing by Induction Melt09-19
- Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment 10010-30
- CNC Pipe Sets Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-11-07
- Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment 3KW10-31
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply11-22
- Torsion Bar Quenching in Medium Frequency Induction Forging Equipment05-24
- Industrial Jaw Teeth Hardening with Induction Heating Machine for Pipe05-06
- Half Shaft Quenching with High Frequency Induction Hardening Machine05-27
- Steel Pipe Inner Wall Induction Quenching in Harvester Blade Induction Heating Machine06-23
- Induction Hardening Machine for Drum Brake Shoes Quenching from Induction Heating Machine Manufacturers06-15
- Turbine Quenching of Ultra-high Frequency Induction Hardening Machine05-26
- Steel Plate Hardening by Round Bar Induction Forging Equipment01-06