Track Shoe Bolt Head Harderning in Bearing Ring Induction Heating Equipment
Data：Aug 16, 2017
A track is a chain belt on which a tracked vehicle travels. The track is made up of track shoes and track pins. The track pins connect the track plates to form the track link. The track shoe is used to regulate the track and to prevent the track from falling off when the vehicle is turned or roll. And it has the anti-skid ribs on the side of the ground to improve the ruggedness of the track shoe and the adhesion of the track to the ground.
While the bolts on the track shoe play the role of reinforcement, they are required to have higher strength and a certain degree of surface hardness.Induction hardening process of track shoe bolt head with bearing ring induction heating equipment is very necessary to improve its quality and surface hardness.
The induction heating equipment for track shoe bolt head harderning can achieve quick induction heating and continuous hardening, which can be equipped with automatic feeder, suitable tooling, temperature measuring devices and other equipment, so as to automatic induction heating and cooling. This is induction hardening process with high efficiency.
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball 11-23
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply11-22
- Induction Heating Power Supply 30KW for Riv11-22
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW11-17
- Bars Induction Forging Machine 20KW11-15
- Portable Handheld Induction Brazing Machine11-14
- Steel Rebar Induction Heating Power Supply 11-09
- Flywheel Ring Gear Hardening with Induction Hardening Machine for Crankshaft06-27
- Half Shaft Quenching with High Frequency Induction Hardening Machine05-27
- Driving Wheel Hardening with Super Audio Frequency Induction Hardening Machine05-26
- Harvester Blade Hardening with Super Audio Induction Forging Furnace06-19
- Mill Roll Quenching with High Frequency Induction Heating Equipment 05-27
- Guiding Wheel Induction Hardening in Diamond Saw Blade Induction Welding Machine05-23
- Flywheel Hardening with Super Audio Frequency Induction Welding Machine05-20