Track Shoe Bolt Head Harderning in Bearing Ring Induction Heating Equipment
Data：Aug 16, 2017
A track is a chain belt on which a tracked vehicle travels. The track is made up of track shoes and track pins. The track pins connect the track plates to form the track link. The track shoe is used to regulate the track and to prevent the track from falling off when the vehicle is turned or roll. And it has the anti-skid ribs on the side of the ground to improve the ruggedness of the track shoe and the adhesion of the track to the ground.
While the bolts on the track shoe play the role of reinforcement, they are required to have higher strength and a certain degree of surface hardness.Induction hardening process of track shoe bolt head with bearing ring induction heating equipment is very necessary to improve its quality and surface hardness.
The induction heating equipment for track shoe bolt head harderning can achieve quick induction heating and continuous hardening, which can be equipped with automatic feeder, suitable tooling, temperature measuring devices and other equipment, so as to automatic induction heating and cooling. This is induction hardening process with high efficiency.
- CNC Shaft Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-100011-02
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Copper Induction Brazing Machine 30KW10-31
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- Induction Welding Equipment 50KW for Shield10-31
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- Worm Shaft Quenching in Super Audio Frequency Heating Machine05-24
- Flywheel Ring Gear Hardening with Induction Hardening Machine for Crankshaft06-27
- Knife Blade Hardening in Induction Annealing Machine for Shells05-31
- Sawtooth Induction Hardening by Induction Heating Power Supply for Rivet08-17
- Automotive Plate Spring Quenching in Super Audio Frequency Induction Forging Machine05-24
- Axles Hardening in Double Station of CNC Shaft Induction Hardening Machine Tool07-04
- Torsion Bar Quenching in Medium Frequency Induction Forging Equipment05-24