Torsion Bar Quenching in Medium Frequency Induction Forging Equipment
Data：May 24, 2017
Torsion bar is an important part in the car. Because the car is in running process, the torsion bar will withstand the huge friction, so it is worn faster. In order to meet the needs of the torsion bar in working, we should improve its surface wear resistance and its service life for quenching heat treatment. It's the best choice of using medium frequency induction forging equipment and the effect is very various.
After torsion bar is quenched by the equipment, its surface has a hardened layer about 2mm. Precisely because of this hardened layer, it makes the hardness of the torsion bar after quenching up to between 55HRC and 60HRC, greatly increasing service life. And its hardening also the needs of its working.
The equipment uses voltage-type resonant frequency for tracking, so the efficiency is high, and there are significant energy-saving effect. When torsion bar is quenched by it, the surface's hardening layer can be controlled by adjusting the work power of the equipment according to the need, so that the martensite structure of the hardened layer is finer, and the hardness, strength and toughness are relatively high. After quenching, the torsion bar's core can maintain good plasticity and toughness, so the impact toughness, fatigue strength and wear resistance, etc. have greatly improved to meet the work needs.
- Induction Welding Equipment 50KW for Shield10-31
- Copper Induction Brazing Machine 30KW10-31
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- CNC Shaft Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-100011-02
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- Flywheel Ring Gear Hardening with Induction Hardening Machine for Crankshaft06-27
- Torsion Bar Quenching in Medium Frequency Induction Forging Equipment05-24
- Automotive Plate Spring Quenching in Super Audio Frequency Induction Forging Machine05-24
- Sawtooth Induction Hardening by Induction Heating Power Supply for Rivet08-17
- Axles Hardening in Double Station of CNC Shaft Induction Hardening Machine Tool07-04
- Worm Shaft Quenching in Super Audio Frequency Heating Machine05-24
- Knife Blade Hardening in Induction Annealing Machine for Shells05-31