Steering knuckle Quenching in Super Audio Heating Equipment
Data：Jun 19, 2017
The steering knuckle is one of the important parts of the automobile steering axle, which can make the car run steadily and convey the driving direction sensitively. In order to ensure the normal operation of the car and to improve their own hardness and service life, many manufacturers use super audio frequency heating equipment on the steering knuckle of quenching heat treatment.
Speaking of the steering knuckle quenching heat treatment, we have to talk about its selection. Quenching depth of the steering knuckle is generally less than 2mm, which determines to use 80kw super-audio heating equipment for quenching heat treatment. And the power of the equipment is decided according to the speed requirements.
The equipment is a new kind of induction heating equipment with IGBT as the main component. It has the characteristics of energy saving and environmental protection.. It is in conformity with the national environmental protection standard and can replace traditional coal and gas combustion. When the machine is used for quenching heat treatment on the steering knuckle, the heating rate is high, reducing the oxidation and decarburization phenomenon, to greatly improve the customer's production efficiency.
- Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment 3KW10-31
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW11-17
- CNC Pipe Sets Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-11-07
- Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment 10010-30
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply11-22
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Bronze Melting Processing by Induction Melt09-19
- Induction Hardening Machine for Drum Brake Shoes Quenching from Induction Heating Machine Manufacturers06-15
- Steel Plate Hardening by Round Bar Induction Forging Equipment01-06
- Steel Pipe Inner Wall Induction Quenching in Harvester Blade Induction Heating Machine06-23
- Turbine Quenching of Ultra-high Frequency Induction Hardening Machine05-26
- Industrial Jaw Teeth Hardening with Induction Heating Machine for Pipe05-06
- Torsion Bar Quenching in Medium Frequency Induction Forging Equipment05-24
- Half Shaft Quenching with High Frequency Induction Hardening Machine05-27