Shifting Fork in Ultrahigh Frequency Quenching Machine
Data：May 27, 2017
Shifting fork is mainly used for toggling sliding gear to change its position on the gear shaft. And you can move up or down or move around, so as to achieve a different speed. And it also can control the clutch in mechanical products. To make shifting fork's hardness higher, to use ultrahigh frequency quenching machine is the best choice of hardening shifting fork.
The use of this equipment after quenching, its hardness values becomes more higher than that of the ordinary quenching machine, and the wear resistance will be better. And the surface resistance to pressure will be higher, so the overall performance is much higher and more durable. Our equipment uses Germany's advanced IGBT core technology, and the production of the components are imported parts, so the quality and technology are guaranteed.
Our equipment has been exported to the United States, Kenya, Malaysia, Russia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, more than 30 countries with high user experience and good reputation. We have been adhering to the corporate slogan of the "create value for customers" , focusing on innovation and development of induction heating equipment, in ordert to make the greatest efforts to produce good equipment for you.
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- 50KW Round Bars Medium Frequency Induction 07-12
- 80KW Stainless Steel Induction Melting Mach09-19
- Bars Induction Heating Furnace 200KW07-12
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- Shovel Quenching in Induction Hardening Machine 40KW05-20
- Hardening Mill Rolls by Half Shaft Induction Hardening Machine07-03
- Chain Hardening in Gear Induction Hardening Equipment05-20
- Manual Chucks Induction Quenching Process From Induction Hardening Machine Manufacturers06-14
- Knife Blade Hardening in Induction Annealing Machine for Shells05-31
- Axe Hardening with Medium Frequency Induction Heating Machine05-27
- Stabilizer Bar Quenching in Harvester Blade Induction Heating Machine12-06