Shifting Fork in Ultrahigh Frequency Quenching Machine
Data：May 27, 2017
Shifting fork is mainly used for toggling sliding gear to change its position on the gear shaft. And you can move up or down or move around, so as to achieve a different speed. And it also can control the clutch in mechanical products. To make shifting fork's hardness higher, to use ultrahigh frequency quenching machine is the best choice of hardening shifting fork.
The use of this equipment after quenching, its hardness values becomes more higher than that of the ordinary quenching machine, and the wear resistance will be better. And the surface resistance to pressure will be higher, so the overall performance is much higher and more durable. Our equipment uses Germany's advanced IGBT core technology, and the production of the components are imported parts, so the quality and technology are guaranteed.
Our equipment has been exported to the United States, Kenya, Malaysia, Russia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, more than 30 countries with high user experience and good reputation. We have been adhering to the corporate slogan of the "create value for customers" , focusing on innovation and development of induction heating equipment, in ordert to make the greatest efforts to produce good equipment for you.
- CNC Vertical Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-411-07
- CNC Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-1200 for G11-03
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Pipe Copper Welding Induction Welding Machi10-31
- Induction Melting Furnace 400KW for Silver10-30
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball 11-23
- Harvester Blade Hardening with Super Audio Induction Forging Furnace06-19
- Manual Chucks Induction Quenching Process From Induction Hardening Machine Manufacturers06-14
- Rocker Shaft Quenching in High Frequency Heating Furnace05-20
- Turbine Quenching of Ultra-high Frequency Induction Hardening Machine05-26
- Shovel Quenching in Induction Hardening Machine 40KW05-20
- Induction Hardening Machine for Drum Brake Shoes Quenching from Induction Heating Machine Manufacturers06-15
- Brake Disc Hardening in Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheels 05-09