Sawtooth Induction Hardening by Induction Heating Power Supply for Rivet
Data：Aug 17, 2017
The saw blade is a steel strip with the tooth blade. Saw blades mainly contain bimetallic saw blade, carbonized sand saw blade, carbon steel saw blade, high speed hacksaw and so on. Among them, the high-speed hacksaw is mainly used in cutting pipe, solid body, wood, plastic, machinable metal, etc. Saw blade hardness higher than other high-speed steel. And manufacturers also have certain requirements on the hardness of the sawtooth. Therefore, sawtooth induction quenching by induction heating power supply for rivet plays a role in improving its hardness.
Our induction heating machine is simple in structure, easy to operate and can realize fast heating. The transformer on the machine is equipped with a specially designed induction coil for the sawtooth, so the sawtooth is machined more precisely. Moreover, the machine can be placed the matched tooling under the induction coil. The operator can advance the entire saw blade fixed to achieve induction heating while translating the saw blade. This facilitates continuous heating and water cooling of the entire saw blade.
The whole series of equipment has a higher degree of automation. The sawtooth on the whole saw blade can be heated and cooled evenly, and the processing speed is fast. When we test the hardness of sawtooth after quenching with the hardness tester, it exactly meets the hardness requirements.
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball 11-23
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply11-22
- Induction Heating Power Supply 30KW for Riv11-22
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW11-17
- Bars Induction Forging Machine 20KW11-15
- Portable Handheld Induction Brazing Machine11-14
- Steel Rebar Induction Heating Power Supply 11-09
- Flywheel Hardening with Super Audio Frequency Induction Welding Machine05-20
- Driving Wheel Hardening with Super Audio Frequency Induction Hardening Machine05-26
- Half Shaft Quenching with High Frequency Induction Hardening Machine05-27
- Guiding Wheel Induction Hardening in Diamond Saw Blade Induction Welding Machine05-23
- Mill Roll Quenching with High Frequency Induction Heating Equipment 05-27
- Harvester Blade Hardening with Super Audio Induction Forging Furnace06-19
- Flywheel Ring Gear Hardening with Induction Hardening Machine for Crankshaft06-27