Knife Blade Hardening in Induction Annealing Machine for Shells
Data：May 31, 2017
The knife blade is a sheet-like object that is clamped on the cutter body and forms a cutting portion of the tool. It is mainly used in mechanical processing, agriculture, handicrafts and other fields. Because it is often used for cutting, its blade part requires a higher strength, in order to reduce the degree of damage from the friction and the impact in the work.
Our induction annealing machine for shells for induction hardening can be used in the local induction heating and quenching the blade edge to improve the hardness and strength of the blade. In induction quenching, the induction coil design of our equipment is in full compliance with knife blade edge of the quenching requirements, and it uses spray quenching, making the local quenching more accurate.
Moreover, in order to meet the induction quenching of the processing speed and heating temperature, we can adjust equipment frequency, induction coil turns, etc. After the hardened blade is installed in the tool, the cutting tool has better cutting performance, higher strength and longer service life.
- Copper Induction Brazing Machine 30KW10-31
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Induction Welding Equipment 50KW for Shield10-31
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- CNC Shaft Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-100011-02
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- Knife Blade Hardening in Induction Annealing Machine for Shells05-31
- Flywheel Ring Gear Hardening with Induction Hardening Machine for Crankshaft06-27
- Torsion Bar Quenching in Medium Frequency Induction Forging Equipment05-24
- Sawtooth Induction Hardening by Induction Heating Power Supply for Rivet08-17
- Worm Shaft Quenching in Super Audio Frequency Heating Machine05-24
- Automotive Plate Spring Quenching in Super Audio Frequency Induction Forging Machine05-24
- Axles Hardening in Double Station of CNC Shaft Induction Hardening Machine Tool07-04