Knife Blade Hardening in Induction Annealing Machine for Shells
Data：May 31, 2017
The knife blade is a sheet-like object that is clamped on the cutter body and forms a cutting portion of the tool. It is mainly used in mechanical processing, agriculture, handicrafts and other fields. Because it is often used for cutting, its blade part requires a higher strength, in order to reduce the degree of damage from the friction and the impact in the work.
Our induction annealing machine for shells for induction hardening can be used in the local induction heating and quenching the blade edge to improve the hardness and strength of the blade. In induction quenching, the induction coil design of our equipment is in full compliance with knife blade edge of the quenching requirements, and it uses spray quenching, making the local quenching more accurate.
Moreover, in order to meet the induction quenching of the processing speed and heating temperature, we can adjust equipment frequency, induction coil turns, etc. After the hardened blade is installed in the tool, the cutting tool has better cutting performance, higher strength and longer service life.
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Bronze Melting Processing by Induction Melt09-19
- Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment 10010-30
- CNC Pipe Sets Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-11-07
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply11-22
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW11-17
- Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment 3KW10-31
- Torsion Bar Quenching in Medium Frequency Induction Forging Equipment05-24
- Steel Plate Hardening by Round Bar Induction Forging Equipment01-06
- Steel Pipe Inner Wall Induction Quenching in Harvester Blade Induction Heating Machine06-23
- Industrial Jaw Teeth Hardening with Induction Heating Machine for Pipe05-06
- Turbine Quenching of Ultra-high Frequency Induction Hardening Machine05-26
- Induction Hardening Machine for Drum Brake Shoes Quenching from Induction Heating Machine Manufacturers06-15
- Half Shaft Quenching with High Frequency Induction Hardening Machine05-27