Harvester Blade Hardening with Super Audio Induction Forging Furnace
Data：Jun 19, 2017
Harvester blade is installed in agricultural harvesters on the cutting blade. And this is the same with other scissors edge and saw blade parts, the harvester blade edge need quenching heat treatment in order to obtain high hardness, high toughness and strong resistance abrasive. We recommend the use of our super audio frequency induction forging furnace with the frequency between 10KHZ and 50KHZ, and the hardened layer is moderate.
The machine is small in size, light in weight and advanced in technology. It adopts German IGBT module and full bridge inverter technology. The heating speed is fast and the heating is even. The heat comes from the internal electron movement of the metal, so the deformation is small. The heating, heat preservation and cooling functions of the furnace can independently set the time, which can finish the quenching of the workpiece and can finish a series of heat treatment processes, such as annealing, tempering, quenching and tempering.
In the heating process, the panel has heating instructions. And there are a number of warning lights in the machine for real-time monitoring of the heating process over-current, over-voltage, overheating, lack of phase, water and other failures. So the operation is more safe. In addition, the device is also designed with over-voltage reset, over-current reset function and smooth operation, very reliable. According to the actual operation needs, the parameters can be set online with high flexibility.
- Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheel04-25
- 50KW Round Bars Medium Frequency Induction 09-26
- Water Chiller 1P for Small Induction Meltin09-18
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Steel Rebar Induction Heat Treatment Produc09-18
- Induction Hardening Machine 40KW for Cranks11-07
- Shifting Fork in Ultrahigh Frequency Quenching Machine05-27
- Industrial Jaw Teeth Hardening with Induction Heating Machine for Pipe05-06
- Steering knuckle Quenching in Super Audio Heating Equipment06-19
- Shovel Quenching in Induction Hardening Machine 40KW05-20
- Axles Hardening in Double Station of CNC Shaft Induction Hardening Machine Tool07-04
- Knife Blade Hardening in Induction Annealing Machine for Shells05-31
- Steel Pipe Inner Wall Induction Quenching in Harvester Blade Induction Heating Machine06-23