Harvester Blade Hardening with Super Audio Induction Forging Furnace
Data：Jun 19, 2017
Harvester blade is installed in agricultural harvesters on the cutting blade. And this is the same with other scissors edge and saw blade parts, the harvester blade edge need quenching heat treatment in order to obtain high hardness, high toughness and strong resistance abrasive. We recommend the use of our super audio frequency induction forging furnace with the frequency between 10KHZ and 50KHZ, and the hardened layer is moderate.
The machine is small in size, light in weight and advanced in technology. It adopts German IGBT module and full bridge inverter technology. The heating speed is fast and the heating is even. The heat comes from the internal electron movement of the metal, so the deformation is small. The heating, heat preservation and cooling functions of the furnace can independently set the time, which can finish the quenching of the workpiece and can finish a series of heat treatment processes, such as annealing, tempering, quenching and tempering.
In the heating process, the panel has heating instructions. And there are a number of warning lights in the machine for real-time monitoring of the heating process over-current, over-voltage, overheating, lack of phase, water and other failures. So the operation is more safe. In addition, the device is also designed with over-voltage reset, over-current reset function and smooth operation, very reliable. According to the actual operation needs, the parameters can be set online with high flexibility.
- Rocker Shaft Quenching in High Frequency Heating Furnace05-20
- Hardening Threaded Rod in CNC Horizontal Hardening Machine Tool06-03
- Pinion Hardening with Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheels05-17
- Worm Shaft Quenching in Super Audio Frequency Heating Machine05-24
- Half Shaft Quenching with High Frequency Induction Hardening Machine05-27
- Knife Blade Hardening in Induction Annealing Machine for Shells05-31
- Induction Hardening Machine for Drum Brake Shoes Quenching from Induction Heating Machine Manufacturers06-15