Flywheel Ring Gear Hardening with Induction Hardening Machine for Crankshaft
Data：Jun 27, 2017
Flywheel ring gear teeth needs to be hardened to increase its surface hardness and single tooth quenching or whole quenching of flywheel ring gear can be finished by our induction hardening machine for crankshaft.
According to the size of flywheel ring gear and gear teeth, induction hardening speed, induction heating temperature, induciton hardening depth, etc., this machine can be designed and the induction coil can be customized for flywheel ring gear teeth induction hardening process.
In induction quenching with this machine, the gear teeth can be heated evenly and fast in special induction coil and then be cooled quickly in the cooling medium. In induction heating, the temperature can be adjusted precisely. Depending on the requirements, a thermometer may be provided on the device to detect the heating temperature in a timely manner. And the hardness of flywheel ring gear teeth meets the quenching requirements.
- Bronze Melting Processing by Induction Melt09-19
- Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment 3KW10-31
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply11-22
- CNC Pipe Sets Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-11-07
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment 10010-30
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW11-17
- Induction Hardening Machine for Drum Brake Shoes Quenching from Induction Heating Machine Manufacturers06-15
- Half Shaft Quenching with High Frequency Induction Hardening Machine05-27
- Industrial Jaw Teeth Hardening with Induction Heating Machine for Pipe05-06
- Torsion Bar Quenching in Medium Frequency Induction Forging Equipment05-24
- Steel Pipe Inner Wall Induction Quenching in Harvester Blade Induction Heating Machine06-23
- Turbine Quenching of Ultra-high Frequency Induction Hardening Machine05-26
- Steel Plate Hardening by Round Bar Induction Forging Equipment01-06