Flywheel Ring Gear Hardening with Induction Hardening Machine for Crankshaft
Data：Jun 27, 2017
Flywheel ring gear teeth needs to be hardened to increase its surface hardness and single tooth quenching or whole quenching of flywheel ring gear can be finished by our induction hardening machine for crankshaft.
According to the size of flywheel ring gear and gear teeth, induction hardening speed, induction heating temperature, induciton hardening depth, etc., this machine can be designed and the induction coil can be customized for flywheel ring gear teeth induction hardening process.
In induction quenching with this machine, the gear teeth can be heated evenly and fast in special induction coil and then be cooled quickly in the cooling medium. In induction heating, the temperature can be adjusted precisely. Depending on the requirements, a thermometer may be provided on the device to detect the heating temperature in a timely manner. And the hardness of flywheel ring gear teeth meets the quenching requirements.
- Induction Welding Equipment 50KW for Shield10-31
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- CNC Shaft Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-100011-02
- Copper Induction Brazing Machine 30KW10-31
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- Knife Blade Hardening in Induction Annealing Machine for Shells05-31
- Sawtooth Induction Hardening by Induction Heating Power Supply for Rivet08-17
- Worm Shaft Quenching in Super Audio Frequency Heating Machine05-24
- Axles Hardening in Double Station of CNC Shaft Induction Hardening Machine Tool07-04
- Automotive Plate Spring Quenching in Super Audio Frequency Induction Forging Machine05-24
- Torsion Bar Quenching in Medium Frequency Induction Forging Equipment05-24
- Flywheel Ring Gear Hardening with Induction Hardening Machine for Crankshaft06-27