Double Shafts Quenching with Induction Annealing Machine for Shells
Data：May 19, 2017
Double shafts quenching can be carried out by induction annealing machine for shells. And this machine can simultaneously heat double shafts and then finish water cooling for induction hardening heat treatment. Therefore, it can improve the processing efficiency. Moreover, after quenching surface hardness values of the double shafts are in line with processing requirements.
The induction coil of this induction heating machine is specially customized according to the diameter of the shaft, length, quenching depth, heating speed, etc., in order to achieve rapid and uniform induction heating. In addition, the induction coil is equipped with water pipes and automatic spray device, so it can automatically complete the operation of water cooling on double shafts.
In general, the quenching temperature range is between 800℃ and 900℃. Our equipment can control the induction heating temperature of double shafts within a certain range to ensure accurate heating effect.
Our equipment can simultaneously heat the double shafts surface. When they are heated to a certain temperature, this machine will use the quenching water to achieve rapid water cooling on double shafts. If the diameter and length of shafts is very large, our equipment can be equipped with CNC induction hardening machine tool, to achieve efficient and automatic double-bit quenching.
- CNC Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-1200 for G11-03
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball 11-23
- Induction Melting Furnace 400KW for Silver10-30
- CNC Vertical Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-411-07
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Pipe Copper Welding Induction Welding Machi10-31
- Manual Chucks Induction Quenching Process From Induction Hardening Machine Manufacturers06-14
- Harvester Blade Hardening with Super Audio Induction Forging Furnace06-19
- Turbine Quenching of Ultra-high Frequency Induction Hardening Machine05-26
- Brake Disc Hardening in Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheels 05-09
- Rocker Shaft Quenching in High Frequency Heating Furnace05-20
- Induction Hardening Machine for Drum Brake Shoes Quenching from Induction Heating Machine Manufacturers06-15
- Shovel Quenching in Induction Hardening Machine 40KW05-20