Double Shafts Quenching with Induction Annealing Machine for Shells
Data：May 19, 2017
Double shafts quenching can be carried out by induction annealing machine for shells. And this machine can simultaneously heat double shafts and then finish water cooling for induction hardening heat treatment. Therefore, it can improve the processing efficiency. Moreover, after quenching surface hardness values of the double shafts are in line with processing requirements.
The induction coil of this induction heating machine is specially customized according to the diameter of the shaft, length, quenching depth, heating speed, etc., in order to achieve rapid and uniform induction heating. In addition, the induction coil is equipped with water pipes and automatic spray device, so it can automatically complete the operation of water cooling on double shafts.
In general, the quenching temperature range is between 800℃ and 900℃. Our equipment can control the induction heating temperature of double shafts within a certain range to ensure accurate heating effect.
Our equipment can simultaneously heat the double shafts surface. When they are heated to a certain temperature, this machine will use the quenching water to achieve rapid water cooling on double shafts. If the diameter and length of shafts is very large, our equipment can be equipped with CNC induction hardening machine tool, to achieve efficient and automatic double-bit quenching.
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- 80KW Stainless Steel Induction Melting Mach09-19
- Bars Induction Heating Furnace 200KW07-12
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- 50KW Round Bars Medium Frequency Induction 07-12
- Hardening Mill Rolls by Half Shaft Induction Hardening Machine07-03
- Chain Hardening in Gear Induction Hardening Equipment05-20
- Knife Blade Hardening in Induction Annealing Machine for Shells05-31
- Stabilizer Bar Quenching in Harvester Blade Induction Heating Machine12-06
- Shovel Quenching in Induction Hardening Machine 40KW05-20
- Axe Hardening with Medium Frequency Induction Heating Machine05-27
- Manual Chucks Induction Quenching Process From Induction Hardening Machine Manufacturers06-14