Brake Disc Hardening in Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheels
Data：May 09, 2017
The brake disc is a metal plate for braking. According to the structure, the brake disc has the physical brake disc and the ventilation brake disc. The metal brake discs have a very important effect on the safe operation of the vehicle, so it requires a high standard of mechanical performance.
Induction heating machine for driving wheels can be used for brake disc hardening, which can improve the hardness of its surface and enhance its strength, toughness and wear resistance. In addition, it has a longer service life. This equipment has all-solid IGBT module design with frequency automatic tracking, easy to use. It is more energy efficient than the old tube heating equipment to save production costs.
The machine has no noise, dust and pollution, which belongs to a new environmentally friendly product. Automated equipment can improve production efficiency and ensure the quality of production. Its heating is very fast and the temperature is controlled, so induction hardening process has high quality and high efficiency. And its induction coil can be customized to meet the specific processing needs.
- Pipe Copper Welding Induction Welding Machi10-31
- CNC Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-1200 for G11-03
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball 11-23
- CNC Vertical Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-411-07
- Induction Melting Furnace 400KW for Silver10-30
- Induction Hardening Machine for Drum Brake Shoes Quenching from Induction Heating Machine Manufacturers06-15
- Rocker Shaft Quenching in High Frequency Heating Furnace05-20
- Manual Chucks Induction Quenching Process From Induction Hardening Machine Manufacturers06-14
- Brake Disc Hardening in Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheels 05-09
- Turbine Quenching of Ultra-high Frequency Induction Hardening Machine05-26
- Harvester Blade Hardening with Super Audio Induction Forging Furnace06-19
- Shovel Quenching in Induction Hardening Machine 40KW05-20