Brake Disc Hardening in Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheels
Data：May 09, 2017
The brake disc is a metal plate for braking. According to the structure, the brake disc has the physical brake disc and the ventilation brake disc. The metal brake discs have a very important effect on the safe operation of the vehicle, so it requires a high standard of mechanical performance.
Induction heating machine for driving wheels can be used for brake disc hardening, which can improve the hardness of its surface and enhance its strength, toughness and wear resistance. In addition, it has a longer service life. This equipment has all-solid IGBT module design with frequency automatic tracking, easy to use. It is more energy efficient than the old tube heating equipment to save production costs.
The machine has no noise, dust and pollution, which belongs to a new environmentally friendly product. Automated equipment can improve production efficiency and ensure the quality of production. Its heating is very fast and the temperature is controlled, so induction hardening process has high quality and high efficiency. And its induction coil can be customized to meet the specific processing needs.
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- 50KW Round Bars Medium Frequency Induction 07-12
- Bars Induction Heating Furnace 200KW07-12
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- 80KW Stainless Steel Induction Melting Mach09-19
- Chain Hardening in Gear Induction Hardening Equipment05-20
- Stabilizer Bar Quenching in Harvester Blade Induction Heating Machine12-06
- Hardening Mill Rolls by Half Shaft Induction Hardening Machine07-03
- Axe Hardening with Medium Frequency Induction Heating Machine05-27
- Knife Blade Hardening in Induction Annealing Machine for Shells05-31
- Manual Chucks Induction Quenching Process From Induction Hardening Machine Manufacturers06-14
- Shovel Quenching in Induction Hardening Machine 40KW05-20