Automotive Plate Spring Quenching in Super Audio Frequency Induction Forging Machine
Data：May 24, 2017
The automobile plate spring is the most traditional elastic element in the automobile suspension system. It is widely used because of its good reliability, simple structure, short manufacturing process, low cost and so on. As parts of the car, its requirements are very high in the working, and its heat treatment is a key factor affecting the quality of automobile plate spring.
Automotive plate spring's forming requires a series of complex processes, such as heating, forging, quenching and so on. When induction quenching machine for automobile plate spring, just put it into the sensor, and then turn on the machine's switch to heat. It's very simple. Our equipment is used for its local quenching, to avoid the overall heating defects. So automobile plate spring is selectively heated on the parts where it needs to be heated.
After quenched by the machine, the temperature of its heating part is uniform without cracks, oxidation, decarburization and other defects. And the appearance is beautiful and smooth to meet the work requirements, so as to ensure the safe driving of the car.
- Bronze Melting Processing by Induction Melt09-19
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW11-17
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- CNC Pipe Sets Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-11-07
- Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment 10010-30
- Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment 3KW10-31
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply11-22
- Steel Pipe Inner Wall Induction Quenching in Harvester Blade Induction Heating Machine06-23
- Half Shaft Quenching with High Frequency Induction Hardening Machine05-27
- Turbine Quenching of Ultra-high Frequency Induction Hardening Machine05-26
- Torsion Bar Quenching in Medium Frequency Induction Forging Equipment05-24
- Induction Hardening Machine for Drum Brake Shoes Quenching from Induction Heating Machine Manufacturers06-15
- Industrial Jaw Teeth Hardening with Induction Heating Machine for Pipe05-06
- Steel Plate Hardening by Round Bar Induction Forging Equipment01-06