Automotive Plate Spring Quenching in Super Audio Frequency Induction Forging Machine
Data：May 24, 2017
The automobile plate spring is the most traditional elastic element in the automobile suspension system. It is widely used because of its good reliability, simple structure, short manufacturing process, low cost and so on. As parts of the car, its requirements are very high in the working, and its heat treatment is a key factor affecting the quality of automobile plate spring.
Automotive plate spring's forming requires a series of complex processes, such as heating, forging, quenching and so on. When induction quenching machine for automobile plate spring, just put it into the sensor, and then turn on the machine's switch to heat. It's very simple. Our equipment is used for its local quenching, to avoid the overall heating defects. So automobile plate spring is selectively heated on the parts where it needs to be heated.
After quenched by the machine, the temperature of its heating part is uniform without cracks, oxidation, decarburization and other defects. And the appearance is beautiful and smooth to meet the work requirements, so as to ensure the safe driving of the car.
- CNC Shaft Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-100011-02
- Copper Induction Brazing Machine 30KW10-31
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- Induction Welding Equipment 50KW for Shield10-31
- Worm Shaft Quenching in Super Audio Frequency Heating Machine05-24
- Torsion Bar Quenching in Medium Frequency Induction Forging Equipment05-24
- Sawtooth Induction Hardening by Induction Heating Power Supply for Rivet08-17
- Automotive Plate Spring Quenching in Super Audio Frequency Induction Forging Machine05-24
- Axles Hardening in Double Station of CNC Shaft Induction Hardening Machine Tool07-04
- Knife Blade Hardening in Induction Annealing Machine for Shells05-31
- Flywheel Ring Gear Hardening with Induction Hardening Machine for Crankshaft06-27