Piston Rod quenching and tempering in High Frequency Induction Heat Treatment Equipment
Data：Jun 12, 2017
Piston rod is the connecting part to support the movement of the piston, and it is a moving part with frequent movement and high technical requirements. It is mainly used for hydraulic and pneumatic, engineering machinery, automobile manufacturing, etc. Piston rod processing quality directly affects the entire product life and reliability. Piston rod processing requirements are very high, and the surface roughness and hardness are clearly defined. Therefore, it become particularly important to improve its anti-fatigue strength and surface quality.
Piston rod mainly uses the steel of 45cr, and the main processing technology is including forging, rough lathing, quenching and tempering, precise lathing, grinding, finish machining, chroming and so on. If the surface of the piston rod is cracked during machining, it will cause the piston rod to be scrapped and lead in serious economic losses. High frequency induction heat treatment equipment for quenching and tempering process of the piston rod can achieve the purpose to improve fatigue strength, toughness and surface quality.
In the piston rod of quenching and tempering, the machine must first be quenched, and then high-temperature tempering. Induction heating, the piston rod is heated very quickly, and can evenly heated. After quenching, its surface has no cracks and will not break. After the entire quenching and tempering, the piston rod strength was significantly improved to achieve various indicators.
- Induction Hardening Machine 40KW for Cranks11-07
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- 50KW Round Bars Medium Frequency Induction 09-26
- Steel Rebar Induction Heat Treatment Produc09-18
- Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheel04-25
- Water Chiller 1P for Small Induction Meltin09-18
- Medium Frequency Induction Quenching and Tempering Production Line for Cylinder 06-12
- Oil Drill Pipe Quenching and Tempering of Medium Frequency Induction Heating Furnace06-12
- Induction Hardening Machine for Shaft Quenching and Tempering06-17
- Medium Frequency Quenching and Tempering Production Line for PC Steel Bar11-11
- Ball Screw in High Frequency Quenching and Tempering Production Line06-12
- Sucker Rod Induction Hardening and Tempering by Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment07-01
- Steel Pipe Hardening and Tempering 06-12