Induction Hardening Machine for Shaft Quenching and Tempering
Data：Jun 17, 2017
To meet the work requirements, some shafts need to be carried out induction quenching and tempering to achieve high strength and high wear resistance. What's more, after induction quenching and tempering with induction hardening machine, these shafts have the features of long service life and high work efficiency, which will reduce cost of production.
In induction heat treating, the shaft should be heated and cooled fast for induction hardening and CNC horizontal induction hardening machine tool is suitable for long shaft induction quenching. Because our induction hardening equipment has IGBT moudle and hardening machine tool has CNC control system, the induction heating rate is very fast and the hardening process has high degree of automation when shaft is heated.
After induction hardening, our machine can continue to heat the shaft in a certain temperature for induction tempering. When the temperature is up to a required maximum temperature, the temperature is automatically kept for some time and then the shaft will be cooled in the air or in the cooling medium. Then, this shaft induction quenching and tempering process is finished.
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheel04-25
- Steel Rebar Induction Heat Treatment Produc09-18
- Induction Hardening Machine 40KW for Cranks11-07
- 50KW Round Bars Medium Frequency Induction 09-26
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Water Chiller 1P for Small Induction Meltin09-18
- Ball Screw in High Frequency Quenching and Tempering Production Line06-12
- Sucker Rod Induction Hardening and Tempering by Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment07-01
- Oil Drill Pipe Quenching and Tempering of Medium Frequency Induction Heating Furnace06-12
- Medium Frequency Induction Quenching and Tempering Production Line for Cylinder 06-12
- Medium Frequency Quenching and Tempering Production Line for PC Steel Bar11-11
- Induction Hardening Machine for Shaft Quenching and Tempering06-17
- Steel Pipe Hardening and Tempering 06-12