Medium Frequency Induction Quenching and Tempering Production Line for Cylinder
Data：Jun 12, 2017
The engine is composed of two parts of cylinder block and cylinder head, which are connected with each other by bolts. Cylinder material should have sufficient strength, good casting and cutting, and the price is low, so the commonly used cylinder material is cast iron or alloy cast iron. However, the use of aluminum alloy cylinder is more and more common. Because the aluminum alloy cylinder has main features of light weight and good thermal conductivity, and cooling capacity can be reduced.
Medium frequency induction quenching and tempering production line of cylinder adopts the method of induction heating. The running speed, heating temperature and heating function of the cylinder are all controlled by PLC, which can form closed-loop control system. After quenching and tempering, the quality of the cylinder is obviously improved, and its strength, corrosion resistance and other properties have been significantly improved.
This production line is the automatic production line, and uses computer system control with only two or three employees. And it can realize real-time monitoring and display of parameters, as well as automatic fault prediction and alarm, to ensure the accuracy of the operation and processing safety. This production line can detect the temperature through the infrared thermometer, set the workpiece's heating temperature, and automatically adjust the power to improve the processing quality of the workpiece.
- Steel Rebar Induction Heat Treatment Produc09-18
- 50KW Round Bars Medium Frequency Induction 09-26
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- Induction Hardening Machine 40KW for Cranks11-07
- Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheel04-25
- Water Chiller 1P for Small Induction Meltin09-18
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Medium Frequency Quenching and Tempering Production Line for PC Steel Bar11-11
- Oil Drill Pipe Quenching and Tempering of Medium Frequency Induction Heating Furnace06-12
- Medium Frequency Induction Quenching and Tempering Production Line for Cylinder 06-12
- Induction Hardening Machine for Shaft Quenching and Tempering06-17
- Ball Screw in High Frequency Quenching and Tempering Production Line06-12
- Steel Pipe Hardening and Tempering 06-12
- Sucker Rod Induction Hardening and Tempering by Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment07-01