Ball Screw in High Frequency Quenching and Tempering Production Line
Data：Jun 12, 2017
The ball screw is the most commonly used transmission element in tool and precision machinery. Its main function is to convert rotary motion into linear motion, or to convert torque into axial repetitive force. At the same time, it has high precision, reversibility and high Efficiency characteristics. Ball screw is composed of the screw, nut, steel ball, etc. Because of its small frictional resistance, ball screws is widely used in a variety of industrial equipment and precision instruments.
In industrial manufacturing, from the material, heat management, manufacturing, inspection to ship the ball screw, they are managed with rigorous quality assurance system, so the ball screw has high reliability. And our high frequency quenching and tempering production line is the special equipment of ball screw heat treatment. This production line is on-line quenching and tempering production line with stable production. At the same time, it belongs to the integration of design, which can be uesd for automatical loading and unloading, online heating and online testing. Ball screw heating, cooling and insulation are done automatically.
In addition, in this production line, the most important thing is our high frequency induction heating equipment. This machine can use the infrared thermometer, easy to control temperature. In addition, this production line is equipped with a cooling system and protection system, you can protect the equipment in time to ensure the safety of equipment and production. After heat treatment, the ball screw has high strength, high wear resistance and high quality.
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheel04-25
- Steel Rebar Induction Heat Treatment Produc09-18
- Induction Hardening Machine 40KW for Cranks11-07
- 50KW Round Bars Medium Frequency Induction 09-26
- Water Chiller 1P for Small Induction Meltin09-18
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Induction Hardening Machine for Shaft Quenching and Tempering06-17
- Steel Pipe Hardening and Tempering 06-12
- Sucker Rod Induction Hardening and Tempering by Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment07-01
- Medium Frequency Induction Quenching and Tempering Production Line for Cylinder 06-12
- Medium Frequency Quenching and Tempering Production Line for PC Steel Bar11-11
- Oil Drill Pipe Quenching and Tempering of Medium Frequency Induction Heating Furnace06-12
- Ball Screw in High Frequency Quenching and Tempering Production Line06-12