Steel Plate Forging in Induction Forging Machine 50KW for Rod
Data：Jun 19, 2017
Steel plates after induction forging need to be thermally formed in order to get the required forgings. Therefore, the plasticity of the steel plate is very important. Our induction forging mahcine 50KW for rod can carry out the induction heating from the outside to the inside of the steel plate, and it can realize the effect of the same internal and surface temperature of the steel plate.
The volume of these steel plates is relatively small, so the two plates can be heated at the same time. Moreover, the steel plates are neatly placed in the automatic conveyor device, so that the entire induction heat treatment process will continue for 24 hours to improve the work efficiency. When this machine is in the induction heating of steel plate, its heating temperature can be controlled.
The heating temperature of the steel plate can be detected by an infrared thermometer to facilitate precise control of the heating temperature. After the induction heating, the steel plate molding is easier, so the pass rate of forgings is greatly improved. In addition, our equipment and induction coil can be customized for the customer's processing requirements.
- Bronze Melting Processing by Induction Melt09-19
- Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment 10010-30
- Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment 3KW10-31
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply11-22
- CNC Pipe Sets Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-11-07
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW11-17
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- High Frequency Quenching Machine for Forging U-shaped Steel Clamp06-06
- Oil Pipe Hot Bending with Super Audio Frequency Heating Furnace06-19
- Induction Forging Machine for Forging Dies06-07
- High Frequency Induction Heating Furnace for Square Steel Forging 06-07
- Lifting Hook Forging with Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine06-01
- Eyebolts Forging by Round Bar Induction Forging Equipment07-06
- Universal Joint Forging in High Frequency Hardening Machine06-06