Lifting Hook Forging with Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine
Data：Jun 01, 2017
Lifting hook is a force tool tied between the lifting machine and the lifting object to achieve the object transfer, and is a force component to stabilize the space structure. Therefore, its force requirements are relatively high, but also easy to wear, is widely used in shipbuilding, mining, railway, construction, metallurgical and chemical industry, and many other heavy industry.
Ball pin induction forging machine on lifting hook forging uses the principle of induction heating to achieve the same temperature inside and outside the hook, which changes its mechanical, physical and chemical properties to obtain different performance. After induction forging, the lifting hook has characteristics of high strength and almost no oxidation.
This induction forging furnace has 100% start-up rate, this machine can start heating after it has electricity power and water. Moreover, metal billet is heated evenly and quickly. If the alarm indicator sounded, the machine can be automatically controlled and protected. It is environmentally friendly and efficient, greatly improving the shortcomings of the traditional way of heating.
- Steel Billet Forging with High Frequency Induction Heating Equipment06-06
- Forging Springs with Super Audio Frequency Heating Equipment06-06
- Nuts Forging with Medium Frequency Induction Heating Equipment06-07
- Medium Frequency Forging Equipment for Stainless Steel Tableware06-06
- Drop Forged Chain Forging with Induction Forging Machine06-26
- Railway Clip Forging by Round Bar Induction Heating Generator06-20
- High Frequency Quenching Machine for Forging U-shaped Steel Clamp06-06