Lifting Hook Forging with Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine
Data：Jun 01, 2017
Lifting hook is a force tool tied between the lifting machine and the lifting object to achieve the object transfer, and is a force component to stabilize the space structure. Therefore, its force requirements are relatively high, but also easy to wear, is widely used in shipbuilding, mining, railway, construction, metallurgical and chemical industry, and many other heavy industry.
Ball pin induction forging machine on lifting hook forging uses the principle of induction heating to achieve the same temperature inside and outside the hook, which changes its mechanical, physical and chemical properties to obtain different performance. After induction forging, the lifting hook has characteristics of high strength and almost no oxidation.
This induction forging furnace has 100% start-up rate, this machine can start heating after it has electricity power and water. Moreover, metal billet is heated evenly and quickly. If the alarm indicator sounded, the machine can be automatically controlled and protected. It is environmentally friendly and efficient, greatly improving the shortcomings of the traditional way of heating.
- 50KW Round Bars Medium Frequency Induction 09-26
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheel04-25
- Induction Hardening Machine 40KW for Cranks11-07
- Steel Rebar Induction Heat Treatment Produc09-18
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- Water Chiller 1P for Small Induction Meltin09-18
- Lifting Hook Forging with Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine06-01
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine for Seamless Rolled Rings Forging06-22
- Bucket Teeth Forging of High Frequency Induction Forging Furnace06-07
- Induction Forging Machine for Forging Dies06-07
- Steel Billet Forging with High Frequency Induction Heating Equipment06-06
- Bars Induction Forging Machine for Ball Head Bolt Forging05-08
- Medium Frequency Induction Forging Equipment for Bolt Forging 06-07