Lifting Hook Forging with Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine
Data：Jun 01, 2017
Lifting hook is a force tool tied between the lifting machine and the lifting object to achieve the object transfer, and is a force component to stabilize the space structure. Therefore, its force requirements are relatively high, but also easy to wear, is widely used in shipbuilding, mining, railway, construction, metallurgical and chemical industry, and many other heavy industry.
Ball pin induction forging machine on lifting hook forging uses the principle of induction heating to achieve the same temperature inside and outside the hook, which changes its mechanical, physical and chemical properties to obtain different performance. After induction forging, the lifting hook has characteristics of high strength and almost no oxidation.
This induction forging furnace has 100% start-up rate, this machine can start heating after it has electricity power and water. Moreover, metal billet is heated evenly and quickly. If the alarm indicator sounded, the machine can be automatically controlled and protected. It is environmentally friendly and efficient, greatly improving the shortcomings of the traditional way of heating.
- Induction Welding Equipment 50KW for Shield10-31
- Copper Induction Brazing Machine 30KW10-31
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- CNC Shaft Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-100011-02
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- Copper Plate Forging with High Frequency Induction Heating Power Supply06-06
- Drop Forged Chain Forging with Induction Forging Machine06-26
- Oil Pipe Hot Bending with Super Audio Frequency Heating Furnace06-19
- Lifting Hook Forging with Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine06-01
- Eyebolts Forging by Round Bar Induction Forging Equipment07-06
- Universal Joint Forging in High Frequency Hardening Machine06-06
- Medium Frequency Forging Equipment for Stainless Steel Tableware06-06