Universal Joint Forging in High Frequency Hardening Machine
Data：Jun 06, 2017
Universal joint is a mechanical part, which is used to change the angle for power transmission, and is mainly used in universal transmission device of automotive drive system. Therefore, it is an integral part of automotive parts. Because the process of running the car, the drive system is also running, So the universal joint will play the role of transmission.
Due to long-term operation, universal joint will inevitably wear, so it is necessary to improve the strength of universal joints. Universal joint usually first goes through forging and then through forming. Each step of the quality of processing are directly related to the quality of universal joints. High frequency hardening machine is used for hot forging of universal joints, which can effectively increase the strength of universal joints, so that it is more wear-resistant in the course of use, extending its service life. Our equipment can heat the universal joint from the outside without fracture, and the heating efficiency is high.
After this machine is used for the heat treatment of universal joints, you can continue to heat it for its forming. Our machines are equipped with digital control functions, thus improving the ease of machining. In addition, the surface of the universal joint after heat treatment is free from cracks and has a certain mechanical property.
- Pipe Copper Welding Induction Welding Machi10-31
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball 11-23
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Induction Melting Furnace 400KW for Silver10-30
- CNC Vertical Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-411-07
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- CNC Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-1200 for G11-03
- Induction Forging Machine for Forging Dies06-07
- Steel Plate Forging in Induction Forging Machine 50KW for Rod06-19
- Copper Plate Forging with High Frequency Induction Heating Power Supply06-06
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine for Seamless Rolled Rings Forging06-22
- High Frequency Quenching Machine for Forging U-shaped Steel Clamp06-06
- High Frequency Induction Heating Furnace for Square Steel Forging 06-07
- Medium Frequency Forging Equipment for Stainless Steel Tableware06-06