Eyebolts Forging by Round Bar Induction Forging Equipment
Data：Jul 06, 2017
Eyebolts are widely used in port, electricity, shipbuilding, railways, construction and other important industries and mechanical equipment in the infrastructure construction. At work, eyebolts need for load and will be subject to pressure and friction. Therefore, the induction heat treatment processes of eyebolts is very important. Among them, the induction forging process of eyebolts is extremely important. Our round bar induction forging equipment can do this well.
The production of eyebolts needs to be forged as a whole and then is normalized. In the induction forging heat treatment with our equipment, the forgings did not appear to defects of overburning and cracks. After induction forging and other heat treating processing of eyebolts, its hardness and strength are significantly improved, which are in full compliance with the processing standards.
This equipment for eyebolts induction forging can heat the metal billet fast and it can be used in full automatic induction forging heat treatment production line. What's more, its use will save much power and has less pollution, so that it is good for the environment of the factory and it can save production cost.
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball 11-23
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply11-22
- Induction Heating Power Supply 30KW for Riv11-22
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW11-17
- Bars Induction Forging Machine 20KW11-15
- Portable Handheld Induction Brazing Machine11-14
- Steel Rebar Induction Heating Power Supply 11-09
- High Frequency Induction Heating Furnace for Square Steel Forging 06-07
- Copper Plate Forging with High Frequency Induction Heating Power Supply06-06
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine for Seamless Rolled Rings Forging06-22
- Nuts Forging with Medium Frequency Induction Heating Equipment06-07
- Induction Forging Machine for Forging Dies06-07
- Steel Plate Forging in Induction Forging Machine 50KW for Rod06-19
- Drop Forged Chain Forging with Induction Forging Machine06-26