Eyebolts Forging by Round Bar Induction Forging Equipment
Data：Jul 06, 2017
Eyebolts are widely used in port, electricity, shipbuilding, railways, construction and other important industries and mechanical equipment in the infrastructure construction. At work, eyebolts need for load and will be subject to pressure and friction. Therefore, the induction heat treatment processes of eyebolts is very important. Among them, the induction forging process of eyebolts is extremely important. Our round bar induction forging equipment can do this well.
The production of eyebolts needs to be forged as a whole and then is normalized. In the induction forging heat treatment with our equipment, the forgings did not appear to defects of overburning and cracks. After induction forging and other heat treating processing of eyebolts, its hardness and strength are significantly improved, which are in full compliance with the processing standards.
This equipment for eyebolts induction forging can heat the metal billet fast and it can be used in full automatic induction forging heat treatment production line. What's more, its use will save much power and has less pollution, so that it is good for the environment of the factory and it can save production cost.
- Bearing Ring Induction Heating Equipment 1609-19
- Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheel09-19
- Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment 10009-19
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac09-19
- Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment 3KW09-19
- Copper Induction Brazing Machine 30KW09-19
- Induction Welding Equipment 50KW for Shield09-19
- Bucket Teeth Forging of High Frequency Induction Forging Furnace06-07
- Crown Wheel Gear Forging in Bars Induction Forging Machine05-27
- Pliers Forging with high Frequency Induction Quenching Equipment 06-06
- Steel Bar Forging in Bars Induction Heating Furnace 200KW 06-06
- Steel Billet Forging with High Frequency Induction Heating Equipment06-06
- Bars Induction Forging Machine for Ball Head Bolt Forging05-08
- Eyebolts Forging by Round Bar Induction Forging Equipment07-06