Crown Wheel Gear Forging in Bars Induction Forging Machine
Data：May 27, 2017
Crown wheel gears mainly have plastic and metal types. Metal crown wheel gears can be made through induction heating and forging. The induction forging process of crown wheel gears can be finished very well by bars induction forging machine.
The metal billet can be heated quickly to a certain temperature by this induction forging equipment and then carried out being forged and formed. Crown wheel gears is produced out with high quality and high efficiency. And the organization of crown wheel gears is dense. Moreover, they have clear pattern on the surface and their processing quality is very high to meet the production standard.
This machine can be equipped with temperature measurement system and induction foring furnace. In induction forging, the equipment will not make noise and there is no polluting gas in induction heating. In addition, this machine is very energy efficient with less power consumption.
- Induction Melting Furnace 400KW for Silver10-30
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball 11-23
- CNC Vertical Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-411-07
- CNC Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-1200 for G11-03
- Pipe Copper Welding Induction Welding Machi10-31
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Induction Forging Machine for Forging Dies06-07
- High Frequency Quenching Machine for Forging U-shaped Steel Clamp06-06
- Medium Frequency Forging Equipment for Stainless Steel Tableware06-06
- Copper Plate Forging with High Frequency Induction Heating Power Supply06-06
- Steel Plate Forging in Induction Forging Machine 50KW for Rod06-19
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine for Seamless Rolled Rings Forging06-22
- High Frequency Induction Heating Furnace for Square Steel Forging 06-07