Crown Wheel Gear Forging in Bars Induction Forging Machine
Data：May 27, 2017
Crown wheel gears mainly have plastic and metal types. Metal crown wheel gears can be made through induction heating and forging. The induction forging process of crown wheel gears can be finished very well by bars induction forging machine.
The metal billet can be heated quickly to a certain temperature by this induction forging equipment and then carried out being forged and formed. Crown wheel gears is produced out with high quality and high efficiency. And the organization of crown wheel gears is dense. Moreover, they have clear pattern on the surface and their processing quality is very high to meet the production standard.
This machine can be equipped with temperature measurement system and induction foring furnace. In induction forging, the equipment will not make noise and there is no polluting gas in induction heating. In addition, this machine is very energy efficient with less power consumption.
- 80KW Stainless Steel Induction Melting Mach09-19
- Bars Induction Heating Furnace 200KW07-12
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- 50KW Round Bars Medium Frequency Induction 07-12
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine for Seamless Rolled Rings Forging06-22
- Universal Joint Forging in High Frequency Hardening Machine06-06
- Brass Induction Forging in Round Bar Induction Heating Generator01-03
- Crown Wheel Gear Forging in Bars Induction Forging Machine05-27
- Hex Bolts Forging with Induction Forging Machine for Rod06-26
- Oil Pipe Hot Bending with Super Audio Frequency Heating Furnace06-19
- Lifting Hook Forging with Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine06-01