Connecting Rod Forging in Super Audio Frequency Induction Heating Equipment
Data：Jun 19, 2017
Connecting rod is the important component of the engine. The fracture of the connecting rod will damage the whole entire and even endanger personal safety, suffered heavy losses. Among them, the failure of connecting rod mainly is fatigue, belonging to brittle fracture, so to improve its anti-fatigue is particularly important.
The production process of the connecting rod is in the following order: hot rolling bar, hot cutting, trimming, quenching and tempering, cold correction, shot peening, cold precision pressing, magnetic powder inspection, cold working, finished product inspection and assembly. Among them, super audio induction forging equipment through forging the engine connecting rod, that is, for the hot-rolled process, which can enhance its tensile strength and obtain the connecting rod that has a certain mechanical properties. And its forging is good for the next step and other processes.
Our company are very stringent in the production of each step. Our products all are tested in many aspects to obtain high quality, and won the majority of new and old customers all over the world. Your trust is our relentless driving force!
- Steel Billet Forging with High Frequency Induction Heating Equipment06-06
- Forging Springs with Super Audio Frequency Heating Equipment06-06
- Drop Forged Chain Forging with Induction Forging Machine06-26
- Medium Frequency Forging Equipment for Stainless Steel Tableware06-06
- Railway Clip Forging by Round Bar Induction Heating Generator06-20
- High Frequency Quenching Machine for Forging U-shaped Steel Clamp06-06
- Nuts Forging with Medium Frequency Induction Heating Equipment06-07