Medium Frequency Induction Forging Equipment for Bolt Forging
Data：Jun 07, 2017
Bolt is a type of fastener consisting of a head and a screw (cylindrical body with external threads). And it is used in conjunction with the nut for fastening two parts with through holes. This type of connection is called bolted connection. If the nut screwed off from the bolt and can make the two parts apart, this the bolt connection is a removable connection. The bolts are usually forged, and then formed. Forging of bolts often uses medium frequency induction forging equipment.
For the forging, we all know that it is the heat treatment before the metal is formed. When the equipment is forging the bolt, its heating speed is very fast and it can make the bolt to reach the required temperature in a very short period of time, or even a few seconds. The surface oxidation and decarburization of the bolt are small, and the heat treatment of most of the workpiece is without gas protection. Forging bolt sometimes requires the overall heating and sometimes need local heating, which are completed by this machine. Because the equipment power consumption and deformation is small, the customers quite like it.
Compared with the same power level of the tube-type heating equipment, its volume and weight is smaller, and it's more energy efficient. Moreover, its operation is very more simple, and has relatively stable performance. It can complete the quenching, annealing, tempering and other heat treatment process，and it's available for welding, thermal assembly, thermal disassembly and other work, quite convenient.
- Nuts Forging with Medium Frequency Induction Heating Equipment06-07
- Forging Springs with Super Audio Frequency Heating Equipment06-06
- High Frequency Quenching Machine for Forging U-shaped Steel Clamp06-06
- Railway Clip Forging by Round Bar Induction Heating Generator06-20
- Steel Billet Forging with High Frequency Induction Heating Equipment06-06
- Drop Forged Chain Forging with Induction Forging Machine06-26
- Medium Frequency Forging Equipment for Stainless Steel Tableware06-06