Medium Frequency Induction Forging Equipment for Bolt Forging
Data：Jun 07, 2017
Bolt is a type of fastener consisting of a head and a screw (cylindrical body with external threads). And it is used in conjunction with the nut for fastening two parts with through holes. This type of connection is called bolted connection. If the nut screwed off from the bolt and can make the two parts apart, this the bolt connection is a removable connection. The bolts are usually forged, and then formed. Forging of bolts often uses medium frequency induction forging equipment.
For the forging, we all know that it is the heat treatment before the metal is formed. When the equipment is forging the bolt, its heating speed is very fast and it can make the bolt to reach the required temperature in a very short period of time, or even a few seconds. The surface oxidation and decarburization of the bolt are small, and the heat treatment of most of the workpiece is without gas protection. Forging bolt sometimes requires the overall heating and sometimes need local heating, which are completed by this machine. Because the equipment power consumption and deformation is small, the customers quite like it.
Compared with the same power level of the tube-type heating equipment, its volume and weight is smaller, and it's more energy efficient. Moreover, its operation is very more simple, and has relatively stable performance. It can complete the quenching, annealing, tempering and other heat treatment process，and it's available for welding, thermal assembly, thermal disassembly and other work, quite convenient.
- CNC Pipe Sets Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-11-07
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW11-17
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment 10010-30
- Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment 3KW10-31
- Bronze Melting Processing by Induction Melt09-19
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply11-22
- High Frequency Quenching Machine for Forging U-shaped Steel Clamp06-06
- Eyebolts Forging by Round Bar Induction Forging Equipment07-06
- High Frequency Induction Heating Furnace for Square Steel Forging 06-07
- Oil Pipe Hot Bending with Super Audio Frequency Heating Furnace06-19
- Lifting Hook Forging with Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine06-01
- Universal Joint Forging in High Frequency Hardening Machine06-06
- Induction Forging Machine for Forging Dies06-07