Spanner Brazing with High Frequency Brazing Machine
Data：Jun 02, 2017
The spanner is a commonly used tool for mounting and dismounting. It uses a lever mechanism to twist bolts, screws, nuts, and other hand tools that tighten the openings or holes in the bolt or nut. Spanner is usually made at one or both ends of the shank with an opening or sleeve hole for clamping the bolt or nut. When it's used, the bolt or nut is twisted by applying an external force in the direction of rotation of the shank. And spanner is usually made of carbon structural steel or alloy structural steel.
Our high frequency brazing machine uses industrial motion control system to achieve precise positioning and welding work. It is based on program control welding trajectory and speed, you can weld any combination of three-dimensional plane curve. It is also equipped with a remote control and with infrared thermometer, so it can realize the temperature of the automatic control, to improve the quality of welding and simplify the operation of workers. After welding, the spanner is more durable, and the service life can be extended.
Compared with the traditional resistance welding, flame welding and other welding methods, it uses induction brazing method, so the welding speed is faster, the quality of welding is better, and the production efficiency is higher. In addition to that, it is also very safe in the operation, and it does not produce fire and other risk factors, loved by the majority of customers.
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW11-17
- Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment 3KW10-31
- Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment 10010-30
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply11-22
- CNC Pipe Sets Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-11-07
- Bronze Melting Processing by Induction Melt09-19
- High Frequency Induction Forging Equipment for Welding Motor Short Circuit Ring06-01
- Water Tap Brazing with Medium Frequency Heating Machine06-01
- Carbide Drill Welding in Induction Welding Equipment for Shield Cutter07-06
- Brazing Carbide Teeth with Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment06-02
- Carbide Tipped Tools Welding in Induction Brazing Machine05-12
- Super Audio Frequency Induction Heating Equipment for Heating Tube Brazing06-05
- High Frequency Heating Power Supply for Brazing Chuck06-02