Induction Welding Equipment for Diamond Saw Blade Brazing
Data：May 10, 2017
Diamond saw blade is a cutting tool, widely used in concrete, stone and other materials processing. It consists mainly of the matrix and the head. In the course of use, the cutting part of the cutting head can play the role of cutting because it contains diamonds. At present, we use ultra high frequency induction welding equipment for brazing diamond on the head of saw blade.
This machine's induction coil is made based on diamond saw blade specifications, so it can ensure uniformity of induction welding. After welding, diamond saw blade appearance is also quite beautiful, so you basically do not see the traces of welding.
What's more, the machine uses advanced IBGT module with over-voltage, over-current, overheating and other alarm instructions. In the operation of the process, the machine will automatically alarm and then stop working to protcet itself if there is in the event of a mistake. After induction brazing, the diamond saw blade is without cracks, deformation, welding and other defects to meet the requirements of the work.
- 80KW Stainless Steel Induction Melting Mach09-19
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Bars Induction Heating Furnace 200KW07-12
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- 50KW Round Bars Medium Frequency Induction 07-12
- Golf Ball Head Brazing in Super Audio Frequency Induction Hardening Machine06-02
- Ultra High Frequency Induction Welding Machine for Cross Drill Bit Welding06-03
- Brazing Copper tubes to Steel Vessel by Stainless Steel Induction Annealing Machine05-30
- Carbide Drill Welding in Induction Welding Equipment for Shield Cutter07-06
- Twist Drill Brazing with Ultra High Frequency Induction Welding Machine06-05
- Super Audio Frequency Induction Heating Equipment for Heating Tube Brazing06-05
- High Frequency Heating Power Supply for Brazing Chuck06-02