Carbide insert Brazing by Induction Heating Generator for Steel Rod
Data：Jun 03, 2017
This steel form tool need to be brazed by induction heating generator for steel rod in order to form a whole steel tool. In induction welding, the head of the steel form tool will be brazed with carbide inserts and uses the specific solder to fully form a whole.
This induction heating machine with induction brazing can be designed and produced for local induction welding. And this induction coil in transformer is also made for this brazing application. Because of the correct choice of solder and induction brazing machine, carbide inserts and the steel form tool are welded firmly without any oxidation.
When the welded place is heated, the solder is smelted quickly to spread out over the whole weld side between carbide inserts and the steel tool with this machine. Since the induction heating rate is very fast, the brazing process is perfect in less than two minutes.
- Bars Induction Heating Furnace 200KW07-12
- 80KW Stainless Steel Induction Melting Mach09-19
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- 50KW Round Bars Medium Frequency Induction 07-12
- Super Audio Frequency Induction Heating Equipment for Heating Tube Brazing06-05
- Brazing Copper tubes to Steel Vessel by Stainless Steel Induction Annealing Machine05-30
- Ultra High Frequency Induction Welding Machine for Cross Drill Bit Welding06-03
- Carbide Drill Welding in Induction Welding Equipment for Shield Cutter07-06
- Twist Drill Brazing with Ultra High Frequency Induction Welding Machine06-05
- High Frequency Heating Power Supply for Brazing Chuck06-02
- Golf Ball Head Brazing in Super Audio Frequency Induction Hardening Machine06-02