Carbide insert Brazing by Induction Heating Generator for Steel Rod
Data：Jun 03, 2017
This steel form tool need to be brazed by induction heating generator for steel rod in order to form a whole steel tool. In induction welding, the head of the steel form tool will be brazed with carbide inserts and uses the specific solder to fully form a whole.
This induction heating machine with induction brazing can be designed and produced for local induction welding. And this induction coil in transformer is also made for this brazing application. Because of the correct choice of solder and induction brazing machine, carbide inserts and the steel form tool are welded firmly without any oxidation.
When the welded place is heated, the solder is smelted quickly to spread out over the whole weld side between carbide inserts and the steel tool with this machine. Since the induction heating rate is very fast, the brazing process is perfect in less than two minutes.
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Pipe Copper Welding Induction Welding Machi10-31
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball 11-23
- CNC Vertical Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-411-07
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- CNC Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-1200 for G11-03
- Induction Melting Furnace 400KW for Silver10-30
- The welding of Cutting Tool with Medium Frequency Heating machine06-19
- High-speed Steel Tool Brazing with ultra-high frequency Welding Machine06-02
- Stainless Steel Pipes Welding with Copper Induction Brazing Machine05-26
- Auto Parts Brazing in Induction Welding Machine for Sale06-13
- Diamond Pen Welding with Super Audio Frequency Brazing Machine06-03
- Percussion Bit Welding in Medium Frequency Induction Heating Equipment05-31
- Carbide Tip to Steel Impeller by Pipe Copper Induction Welding Machine12-12