Carbide Drill Welding in Induction Welding Equipment for Shield Cutter
Data：Jul 06, 2017
As the drill bit has the role of drilling, it will inevitably be affected by very serious impact, friction and load force in the work. Therefore, the quality of the drill bit needs to be fully guaranteed in order to facilitate the completion of the mining operation.
In general, the drill bit will be welded with carbide to realize its role. And our induction welding equipment for shield cutter can be applied to induction welding of carbide drill and the induction brazing effect is very perfect. And the induction coil is specially made with special shape and size to meet induction welding needs.
In addition to that, the worker can control accurately the induction heating temperature of this induction welding equipment. During induction welding, the carbide tips are put on the drill bit within induction coil and the welding flux is between the two. When the equipment turns on, the welding flux can be heated to melt so as to realize good induction welding effect. So the operation is very simple and the welding of carbide tip and drill is very firm.
- Bearing Ring Induction Heating Equipment 1609-19
- Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheel09-19
- Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment 10009-19
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac09-19
- Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment 3KW09-19
- Copper Induction Brazing Machine 30KW09-19
- Induction Welding Equipment 50KW for Shield09-19
- Air-conditioning Branch Pipe Brazing By Super Audio frequency Induction Brazing Machine06-05
- Carbide Tipped Tools Welding in Induction Brazing Machine05-12
- Carbide Drill Welding in Induction Welding Equipment for Shield Cutter07-06
- Cutting Pick Brazing in High Frequency Induction Brazing Machine06-05
- Copper Pipe Fittings Welding in Diamond Saw Blade Induction Welding Machine07-05
- Cutting Pliers Brazing in Medium Frequency Induction Welding Machine06-03
- Spanner Brazing with High Frequency Brazing Machine06-02