Carbide Drill Welding in Induction Welding Equipment for Shield Cutter
Data：Jul 06, 2017
As the drill bit has the role of drilling, it will inevitably be affected by very serious impact, friction and load force in the work. Therefore, the quality of the drill bit needs to be fully guaranteed in order to facilitate the completion of the mining operation.
In general, the drill bit will be welded with carbide to realize its role. And our induction welding equipment for shield cutter can be applied to induction welding of carbide drill and the induction brazing effect is very perfect. And the induction coil is specially made with special shape and size to meet induction welding needs.
In addition to that, the worker can control accurately the induction heating temperature of this induction welding equipment. During induction welding, the carbide tips are put on the drill bit within induction coil and the welding flux is between the two. When the equipment turns on, the welding flux can be heated to melt so as to realize good induction welding effect. So the operation is very simple and the welding of carbide tip and drill is very firm.
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball 05-31
- Induction Hardening Machine 40KW for Cranks11-07
- Water Chiller 8P09-18
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW11-17
- Bronze Melting Processing by Induction Melt09-19
- 80KW Stainless Steel Induction Melting Mach09-19
- Bars Induction Forging Machine 20KW01-20
- Induction Brazing Silver Alloy with Pipe Copper Welding Induction Welding Machine07-01
- Brazing Carbide Teeth with Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment06-02
- High Frequency Induction Forging Equipment for Welding Motor Short Circuit Ring06-01
- Copper Pipe Fittings Welding in Diamond Saw Blade Induction Welding Machine07-05
- Copper Welding Process by Induction Welding Machine05-31
- Air-conditioning Branch Pipe Brazing By Super Audio frequency Induction Brazing Machine06-05
- Auto Parts Brazing in Induction Welding Machine for Sale06-13