Carbide Drill Welding in Induction Welding Equipment for Shield Cutter
Data：Jul 06, 2017
As the drill bit has the role of drilling, it will inevitably be affected by very serious impact, friction and load force in the work. Therefore, the quality of the drill bit needs to be fully guaranteed in order to facilitate the completion of the mining operation.
In general, the drill bit will be welded with carbide to realize its role. And our induction welding equipment for shield cutter can be applied to induction welding of carbide drill and the induction brazing effect is very perfect. And the induction coil is specially made with special shape and size to meet induction welding needs.
In addition to that, the worker can control accurately the induction heating temperature of this induction welding equipment. During induction welding, the carbide tips are put on the drill bit within induction coil and the welding flux is between the two. When the equipment turns on, the welding flux can be heated to melt so as to realize good induction welding effect. So the operation is very simple and the welding of carbide tip and drill is very firm.
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Induction Welding Equipment 50KW for Shield10-31
- CNC Shaft Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-100011-02
- Copper Induction Brazing Machine 30KW10-31
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Super Audio Frequency Brazing Machine for Copper Tube Butt Welding06-03
- Spanner Brazing with High Frequency Brazing Machine06-02
- The welding of Cutting Tool with Medium Frequency Heating machine06-19
- Induction Welding Equipment for Diamond Saw Blade Brazing05-10
- High Frequency Heating Power Supply for Brazing Chuck06-02
- Planer Tool Welding with High Frequency Induction Brazing Machine06-03
- High-speed Steel Tool Brazing with ultra-high frequency Welding Machine06-02