Brazing Carbide Tips to Large Drill Bit in Induction Welding Equipment for Shield Cutter
Data：Jun 29, 2017
The drill bit is a tool in drill, drill press and boring machines and is used to create holes in a workpiece or rock. In the operation, the drill bit rotates with the vertical axis while moving axially to complete the task of drilling.
Because the drill bits in the work will be affected by the great impact and friction, carbide tips or diamond chips can be welded to large drill bit together by induction welding equipment for shield cutter, in order to increase the strength and improve work efficiency, making the drill bit more durable.
In induction welding, carbide tips can be welded fast to the drill bit in induction heating coil of our equipment. Due to application of solder and fast induction heating speed in our machine, this induction brazing process is completed quickly and the surface of the weld place is very smooth. After induction brazing, the carbide tips on drill bit will not easily fall off and the drill bit has long service life.
- CNC Vertical Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-411-07
- Steel Rebar Induction Heating Power Supply 11-09
- Water Chiller 8P09-18
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheel10-30
- Diamond Saw Blade Induction Welding Machine10-31
- Portable Handheld Induction Brazing Machine11-14
- Auto Parts Brazing in Induction Welding Machine for Sale06-13
- Carbide Tip to Steel Impeller by Pipe Copper Induction Welding Machine12-12
- Super Audio Frequency Induction Brazing Machine for Long Knife Welding06-03
- Hammer Welding in High Frequency Induction Hardening Equipment06-01
- Cutting Pliers Brazing in Medium Frequency Induction Welding Machine06-03
- High Frequency Induction Forging Equipment for Welding Motor Short Circuit Ring06-01
- Elbow Welding with High Frequency Heating Equipment06-01