Brazing Carbide Tips to Large Drill Bit in Induction Welding Equipment for Shield Cutter
Data：Jun 29, 2017
The drill bit is a tool in drill, drill press and boring machines and is used to create holes in a workpiece or rock. In the operation, the drill bit rotates with the vertical axis while moving axially to complete the task of drilling.
Because the drill bits in the work will be affected by the great impact and friction, carbide tips or diamond chips can be welded to large drill bit together by induction welding equipment for shield cutter, in order to increase the strength and improve work efficiency, making the drill bit more durable.
In induction welding, carbide tips can be welded fast to the drill bit in induction heating coil of our equipment. Due to application of solder and fast induction heating speed in our machine, this induction brazing process is completed quickly and the surface of the weld place is very smooth. After induction brazing, the carbide tips on drill bit will not easily fall off and the drill bit has long service life.
- Bronze Melting Processing by Induction Melt09-19
- Induction Hardening Machine 40KW for Cranks11-07
- Water Chiller 8P09-18
- Bars Induction Forging Machine 20KW01-20
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW11-17
- 80KW Stainless Steel Induction Melting Mach09-19
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball 05-31
- Air-conditioning Branch Pipe Brazing By Super Audio frequency Induction Brazing Machine06-05
- Copper Pipe Fittings Welding in Diamond Saw Blade Induction Welding Machine07-05
- High Frequency Induction Forging Equipment for Welding Motor Short Circuit Ring06-01
- Auto Parts Brazing in Induction Welding Machine for Sale06-13
- Copper Welding Process by Induction Welding Machine05-31
- Induction Brazing Silver Alloy with Pipe Copper Welding Induction Welding Machine07-01
- Brazing Carbide Teeth with Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment06-02