Brazing Alloy with Induction Brazing Machine
Data：Nov 11, 2017
Induction brazing process is very important for metal parts induction heat treatment. Sometimes, steel rods need to be welded with alloy to form a whole and to better meet the needs of the work. After induction welding, the metal parts have the feature of wear resistant, which are more durable and sharp because of alloy welding on steel rod with induction brazing machine.
Before induction welding, the alloy can be set on steel rod and the welding flux is on the interface between them in order to be melted for finish induction welding process. And scaling powder is also be used to reduce the oxidation of the weld and to improve the quality of brazing. The induction heating speed is very fast and the induction brazing effect is very good, which can be also presented on the vedio of copper tube brazing by induction brazing machine.
In induction brazing alloy for steel rod, the metal part surface has almost no oxidative decarburization defects. And the weld is very firm, so that the alloy part after iniduction brazing will not easily fall off.
- CNC Vertical Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-411-07
- Steel Rebar Induction Heating Power Supply 11-09
- Diamond Saw Blade Induction Welding Machine10-31
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheel10-30
- Portable Handheld Induction Brazing Machine11-14
- Water Chiller 8P09-18
- Elbow Welding with High Frequency Heating Equipment06-01
- Carbide Tip to Steel Impeller by Pipe Copper Induction Welding Machine12-12
- Hammer Welding in High Frequency Induction Hardening Equipment06-01
- High Frequency Induction Forging Equipment for Welding Motor Short Circuit Ring06-01
- Auto Parts Brazing in Induction Welding Machine for Sale06-13
- Super Audio Frequency Induction Brazing Machine for Long Knife Welding06-03
- Cutting Pliers Brazing in Medium Frequency Induction Welding Machine06-03