Brazing Alloy with Induction Brazing Machine
Data：Nov 11, 2017
Induction brazing process is very important for metal parts induction heat treatment. Sometimes, steel rods need to be welded with alloy to form a whole and to better meet the needs of the work. After induction welding, the metal parts have the feature of wear resistant, which are more durable and sharp because of alloy welding on steel rod with induction brazing machine.
Before induction welding, the alloy can be set on steel rod and the welding flux is on the interface between them in order to be melted for finish induction welding process. And scaling powder is also be used to reduce the oxidation of the weld and to improve the quality of brazing. The induction heating speed is very fast and the induction brazing effect is very good, which can be also presented on the vedio of copper tube brazing by induction brazing machine.
In induction brazing alloy for steel rod, the metal part surface has almost no oxidative decarburization defects. And the weld is very firm, so that the alloy part after iniduction brazing will not easily fall off.
- Bars Induction Forging Machine 20KW01-20
- Induction Hardening Machine 40KW for Cranks11-07
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball 05-31
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW11-17
- Water Chiller 8P09-18
- 80KW Stainless Steel Induction Melting Mach09-19
- Bronze Melting Processing by Induction Melt09-19
- Copper Pipe Fittings Welding in Diamond Saw Blade Induction Welding Machine07-05
- Induction Brazing Silver Alloy with Pipe Copper Welding Induction Welding Machine07-01
- Copper Welding Process by Induction Welding Machine05-31
- Air-conditioning Branch Pipe Brazing By Super Audio frequency Induction Brazing Machine06-05
- Auto Parts Brazing in Induction Welding Machine for Sale06-13
- Brazing Carbide Teeth with Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment06-02
- High Frequency Induction Forging Equipment for Welding Motor Short Circuit Ring06-01