Tungsten Wire Annealing with Ultrahigh Frequency Induction Forging Machine
Data：Jun 30, 2017
Tungsten wire is one kind of metal wire that is made through forging and drawing of tungsten bars. It's mainly used for Electric light, such as incandescent lamp, halogen lamp and so on. Tungsten wire used for various light bulbs need mix a small amount of potassium, silicon and aluminum oxide in the process, and this tungsten wire is known as doped tungsten wire, also known as not sagging tungsten wire. However, the hardness of tungsten is large and it is very brittle, difficult to process.
Our ultra high frequency induction forging machine can be easily used for annealing tungsten wire to solve these problems. Tungsten wire annealing temperature is about 1350℃, with recrystallization annealing. After heat treatment, its internal hardness is reduced, and the plasticity and toughness of the tungsten wire are greatly improved to get the expected physical properties. After softening the workpiece, it is more conducive to cutting.
Each old-fashioned machine for heat treatment costs a lot of hydrogen per hour and consumes a lot of energy. It will need high input costs and pollute the environment. This machine that our coampany produce has many selling points of rapid heating, no waste, no noise and low power consumption, which can simultaneously heat a large number of tungsten wire and improve work environment.
- Leaf Spring Steel Belt Annealing in Induction Heating Equipment06-06
- Annealing Steel Slab by Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment05-28
- Titanium Alloy Bar Annealing in Medium Frequency Induction Hardening Equipment06-28
- Stainless Steel Mesh Belt Annealing by Induction Annealing Furnace06-21
- Super Audio Frequency Induction Annealing Equipment for Steel Tube04-20
- Train Wheel Annealing with Bars Induction Heating Power Supply01-04
- Tape Annealing in High Frequency Induction Welding Equipment06-28