Tungsten Wire Annealing with Ultrahigh Frequency Induction Forging Machine
Data：Jun 30, 2017
Tungsten wire is one kind of metal wire that is made through forging and drawing of tungsten bars. It's mainly used for Electric light, such as incandescent lamp, halogen lamp and so on. Tungsten wire used for various light bulbs need mix a small amount of potassium, silicon and aluminum oxide in the process, and this tungsten wire is known as doped tungsten wire, also known as not sagging tungsten wire. However, the hardness of tungsten is large and it is very brittle, difficult to process.
Our ultra high frequency induction forging machine can be easily used for annealing tungsten wire to solve these problems. Tungsten wire annealing temperature is about 1350℃, with recrystallization annealing. After heat treatment, its internal hardness is reduced, and the plasticity and toughness of the tungsten wire are greatly improved to get the expected physical properties. After softening the workpiece, it is more conducive to cutting.
Each old-fashioned machine for heat treatment costs a lot of hydrogen per hour and consumes a lot of energy. It will need high input costs and pollute the environment. This machine that our coampany produce has many selling points of rapid heating, no waste, no noise and low power consumption, which can simultaneously heat a large number of tungsten wire and improve work environment.
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- CNC Shaft Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-100011-02
- Copper Induction Brazing Machine 30KW10-31
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Induction Welding Equipment 50KW for Shield10-31
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- Titanium Alloy Bar Annealing in Medium Frequency Induction Hardening Equipment06-28
- Train Wheel Annealing with Bars Induction Heating Power Supply01-04
- Titanium Alloy Bar Induction Annealing Machine for Stainless Steel Rod Annealing06-19
- Seamless Steel Tube Annealing with Medium Frequency Induction Heating Power Supply06-27
- Iron Core Annealing in Super Audio Frequency Annealing Machine06-28
- Wire Induction Annealing Machine for Stainless Steel Tubes Annealing06-21
- Annealing of Stainless Steel Sink by Medium Frequency Induction Annealing Machine06-28