Tungsten Wire Annealing with Ultrahigh Frequency Induction Forging Machine
Data：Jun 30, 2017
Tungsten wire is one kind of metal wire that is made through forging and drawing of tungsten bars. It's mainly used for Electric light, such as incandescent lamp, halogen lamp and so on. Tungsten wire used for various light bulbs need mix a small amount of potassium, silicon and aluminum oxide in the process, and this tungsten wire is known as doped tungsten wire, also known as not sagging tungsten wire. However, the hardness of tungsten is large and it is very brittle, difficult to process.
Our ultra high frequency induction forging machine can be easily used for annealing tungsten wire to solve these problems. Tungsten wire annealing temperature is about 1350℃, with recrystallization annealing. After heat treatment, its internal hardness is reduced, and the plasticity and toughness of the tungsten wire are greatly improved to get the expected physical properties. After softening the workpiece, it is more conducive to cutting.
Each old-fashioned machine for heat treatment costs a lot of hydrogen per hour and consumes a lot of energy. It will need high input costs and pollute the environment. This machine that our coampany produce has many selling points of rapid heating, no waste, no noise and low power consumption, which can simultaneously heat a large number of tungsten wire and improve work environment.
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheel04-25
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- Steel Rebar Induction Heat Treatment Produc09-18
- Water Chiller 1P for Small Induction Meltin09-18
- 50KW Round Bars Medium Frequency Induction 09-26
- Induction Hardening Machine 40KW for Cranks11-07
- Stainless Steel Belt Annealing in Rod Induction Forging Machine06-21
- Iron Wire Annealing in Super Audio Frequency Annealing Machine06-27
- Tungsten Wire Annealing with Ultrahigh Frequency Induction Forging Machine06-30
- Leaf Spring Steel Belt Annealing in Induction Heating Equipment06-06
- Fuel Spray Nozzle Annealing with High Frequency Induction Heating Machine07-06
- Super Audio Frequency Induction Heat Treatment Machine for Iron Castings Annealing06-30
- Super Audio Frequency Induction Annealing Equipment for Steel Tube04-20