Train Wheel Annealing with Bars Induction Heating Power Supply
Data：Jan 04, 2018
After the train wheel has been used for a long time, the wheel surface will have serious wear and tear, so the wheel surface needs to be filled with special materials. After being filled, the surface of the train wheel appears uneven, and then grinded. After grinding there will be tension. So it needs induction annealing to reduce the hardness and to eliminate internal stress.
Zhengzhou Gou's bars induction heating power supply can be used for induction quenching and annealing train wheels. For the induction annealing process, our induction heating equipment heats the wheel surface quickly and evenly. It has these features of less heat loss, high efficiency and low cost. The entire annealing process is a fast and controlled process that improves the quality of the train wheels.
As for induction heating equipment for train annealing, its induction heating temperature and position control is very accurate to meet the stringent quality standards. In induction annealing, this machine can change the structure of the material in the right place with the correct amount of heat, reducing the internal stress of the train wheels. Our induction annealing machine can also be applied in induction annealing steel strip and steel wire well.
- Copper Induction Brazing Machine 30KW10-31
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- Induction Welding Equipment 50KW for Shield10-31
- CNC Shaft Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-100011-02
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Titanium Alloy Bar Induction Annealing Machine for Stainless Steel Rod Annealing06-19
- Annealing of Stainless Steel Sink by Medium Frequency Induction Annealing Machine06-28
- Iron Core Annealing in Super Audio Frequency Annealing Machine06-28
- Train Wheel Annealing with Bars Induction Heating Power Supply01-04
- Titanium Alloy Bar Annealing in Medium Frequency Induction Hardening Equipment06-28
- Wire Induction Annealing Machine for Stainless Steel Tubes Annealing06-21
- Seamless Steel Tube Annealing with Medium Frequency Induction Heating Power Supply06-27