Iron Core Annealing in Super Audio Frequency Annealing Machine
Data：Jun 28, 2017
Iron core is generally made of silicon steel sheet, which is commonly used in transformer. Silicon steel is a silicon-containing steel, and the silicon content is between 0.8% to 4.8%. The silicon steel can be made for transformer's iron core, which is because the silicon steel itself is a magnetic material with strong permeability. In the electrified inductor, it can produce a larger magnetic induction, which can reduce the size of the transformer.
Iron core transformer has the advantages of low no-load current, low noise and so on, which can receive more and more domestic users' favorite. In the production process of the iron core transformer, the annealing of the iron core is very important. Our super audio frequency annealing machine has main features of simple operation, easy to move and no need of professional technicians, etc. So it can be learned within a few minutes.
In general, iron core after the process needs to be heated for annealing with this machine. And the magnetic gap of iron core before and after annealing is relatively large. The original process will cause the material to increase stress, so it needs to cut the stress in order to make up for the lack of raw material organization. After annealing by this machine, it will obtain better grain structure, which can improve the low magnetic field of the magnetic induction, and reduce coercivity.
- Copper Induction Brazing Machine 30KW10-31
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- CNC Shaft Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-100011-02
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Induction Welding Equipment 50KW for Shield10-31
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Seamless Steel Tube Annealing with Medium Frequency Induction Heating Power Supply06-27
- Annealing of Stainless Steel Sink by Medium Frequency Induction Annealing Machine06-28
- Wire Induction Annealing Machine for Stainless Steel Tubes Annealing06-21
- Titanium Alloy Bar Induction Annealing Machine for Stainless Steel Rod Annealing06-19
- Train Wheel Annealing with Bars Induction Heating Power Supply01-04
- Iron Core Annealing in Super Audio Frequency Annealing Machine06-28
- Titanium Alloy Bar Annealing in Medium Frequency Induction Hardening Equipment06-28