Stainless Steel Tube Annealing in Induction Annealing Machine
Data：Jun 12, 2017
After stainless steel tube welding, it needs to be annealed with stainless steel induction annealing machine to relieve and improve its structure, refine the grain,reduce the hardness and improve the quality of stainless steel tube.
Our induction annealing equipment uses the German Siemens IGBT transistor, full-bridge inverter technology, closed loop design, etc. And it has the features of fast induction heating rate, high efficiency, low energy consumption, simple operation and good induction annealing process. The machine can be used to heat the stainless steel tube to between 500℃ and 600℃, and then carry out the insulation and slow cooling with controllable speed. So the induction annealing effect is very good.
The machine uses induction heating way to heat the stainless steel pipe and it's the non-contact heating way between the induction coil and the workpiece, so the stainless steel tube can be carried ou overall heating and local heating. It can be equipped with infrared thermometer for accurate measurement of the temperature. After induction annealing, seamless steel tube has long service life and low maintenance rate.
- 50KW Round Bars Medium Frequency Induction 07-12
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- Bars Induction Heating Furnace 200KW07-12
- 80KW Stainless Steel Induction Melting Mach09-19
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- Leaf Spring Steel Belt Annealing in Induction Heating Equipment06-06
- Iron Wire Annealing in Super Audio Frequency Annealing Machine06-27
- Fuel Spray Nozzle Annealing with High Frequency Induction Heating Machine07-06
- Annealing Copper Tube in Induction Annealing Machine for Shells06-13
- Stainless Steel Tank Annealing in Titanium Alloy Bar Induction Annealing Machine06-01
- Titanium Alloy Bar Induction Annealing Machine for Stainless Steel Rod Annealing06-19
- Iron Core Annealing in Super Audio Frequency Annealing Machine06-28