Stainless Steel Tube Annealing in Induction Annealing Machine
Data：Jun 12, 2017
After stainless steel tube welding, it needs to be annealed with stainless steel induction annealing machine to relieve and improve its structure, refine the grain,reduce the hardness and improve the quality of stainless steel tube.
Our induction annealing equipment uses the German Siemens IGBT transistor, full-bridge inverter technology, closed loop design, etc. And it has the features of fast induction heating rate, high efficiency, low energy consumption, simple operation and good induction annealing process. The machine can be used to heat the stainless steel tube to between 500℃ and 600℃, and then carry out the insulation and slow cooling with controllable speed. So the induction annealing effect is very good.
The machine uses induction heating way to heat the stainless steel pipe and it's the non-contact heating way between the induction coil and the workpiece, so the stainless steel tube can be carried ou overall heating and local heating. It can be equipped with infrared thermometer for accurate measurement of the temperature. After induction annealing, seamless steel tube has long service life and low maintenance rate.
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- CNC Vertical Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-411-07
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball 11-23
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- Induction Melting Furnace 400KW for Silver10-30
- Pipe Copper Welding Induction Welding Machi10-31
- CNC Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-1200 for G11-03
- Train Wheel Annealing with Bars Induction Heating Power Supply01-04
- Stainless Steel Tube Annealing in Induction Annealing Machine06-12
- Stainless Steel Wire Annealing with High Frequency Induction04-20
- Titanium Alloy Bar Induction Annealing Machine for Stainless Steel Rod Annealing06-19
- Wire Induction Annealing Machine for Stainless Steel Tubes Annealing06-21
- Fuel Spray Nozzle Annealing with High Frequency Induction Heating Machine07-06
- Super Audio Frequency Induction Heat Treatment Machine for Iron Castings Annealing06-30