Iron Wire Annealing in Super Audio Frequency Annealing Machine
Data：Jun 27, 2017
Speaking of iron wire, we are very familiar with it. But who knows the wire sometimes need the annealing heat treatment for the work needs? Annealing is mainly to reduce the hardness of the workpiece, and to remove stress and improve its toughness. The annealing temperature of the iron wire is generally around 600 ℃, usually using super audio annealing machine for annealing heat treatment.
The machine used by iron wire annealing can also be used for induction quenching, annealing, tempering, normalizing, quenching and other heat treatment processes. And this equipment is easy to install in the production line, easy to achieve mechanization and automation. So it's easy to be managed, and can effectively reduce the transport, save manpower and improve production efficiency.
Our equipment uses the method of induction heating, so the iron wire is heated very fast and its deformation is smaller. In addition, in the case of full load, it can also continue to work. Because the fuselage temperature is low and it comes with cooling water circulation system, so even if multiple heating machines are connected in parallel for continuous work, it is also safe and reliable.
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- 50KW Round Bars Medium Frequency Induction 07-12
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- 80KW Stainless Steel Induction Melting Mach09-19
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- Bars Induction Heating Furnace 200KW07-12
- Annealing Copper Tube in Induction Annealing Machine for Shells06-13
- Iron Wire Annealing in Super Audio Frequency Annealing Machine06-27
- Leaf Spring Steel Belt Annealing in Induction Heating Equipment06-06
- Stainless Steel Tank Annealing in Titanium Alloy Bar Induction Annealing Machine06-01
- Fuel Spray Nozzle Annealing with High Frequency Induction Heating Machine07-06
- Iron Core Annealing in Super Audio Frequency Annealing Machine06-28
- Titanium Alloy Bar Induction Annealing Machine for Stainless Steel Rod Annealing06-19