Iron Wire Annealing in Super Audio Frequency Annealing Machine
Data：Jun 27, 2017
Speaking of iron wire, we are very familiar with it. But who knows the wire sometimes need the annealing heat treatment for the work needs? Annealing is mainly to reduce the hardness of the workpiece, and to remove stress and improve its toughness. The annealing temperature of the iron wire is generally around 600 ℃, usually using super audio annealing machine for annealing heat treatment.
The machine used by iron wire annealing can also be used for induction quenching, annealing, tempering, normalizing, quenching and other heat treatment processes. And this equipment is easy to install in the production line, easy to achieve mechanization and automation. So it's easy to be managed, and can effectively reduce the transport, save manpower and improve production efficiency.
Our equipment uses the method of induction heating, so the iron wire is heated very fast and its deformation is smaller. In addition, in the case of full load, it can also continue to work. Because the fuselage temperature is low and it comes with cooling water circulation system, so even if multiple heating machines are connected in parallel for continuous work, it is also safe and reliable.
- CNC Vertical Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-411-07
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball 11-23
- Pipe Copper Welding Induction Welding Machi10-31
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- CNC Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-1200 for G11-03
- Induction Melting Furnace 400KW for Silver10-30
- Stainless Steel Wire Annealing with High Frequency Induction04-20
- Wire Induction Annealing Machine for Stainless Steel Tubes Annealing06-21
- Train Wheel Annealing with Bars Induction Heating Power Supply01-04
- Stainless Steel Tube Annealing in Induction Annealing Machine06-12
- Fuel Spray Nozzle Annealing with High Frequency Induction Heating Machine07-06
- Titanium Alloy Bar Induction Annealing Machine for Stainless Steel Rod Annealing06-19
- Super Audio Frequency Induction Heat Treatment Machine for Iron Castings Annealing06-30