Super Audio Frequency Induction Heat Treatment Machine for Iron Castings Annealing
Data：Jun 30, 2017
Iron castings are made of molten iron, which are generally some jewelry, such as Zhong Ding, Terracotta Warriors and Horses and other souvenirs. Iron castings has the working ability of endurance under different conditions, including wear resistance, corrosion resistance, resistance to chilling and heat, antifatigue, shock absorption, as well as machinability, solderability and other process performance.
However, these parts doesn't withstand strong force, so the requirements are not too high in the performance, so that ultra high frequency induction heat treatment machine is as the final heat treatment machine to eliminate processing stress. The machine that our company produce is researched and developed by our professional and technical team directly to the market, lower than the price on the market. When the equipment is working, the energy consumption is very small, and it does not affect the heating efficiency, only with a few seconds to complete the heating work.
When iron castings are produced, the cost is lower and the working environment is also better, so this device in our company is the best choice. It can not only improve the processing rate, but also there is no radiation, no noise and no smoke to protect the health of workers. Besides, the operation is very simple, so you do not hire professional technical personnel. Because common workers can easily learn how to operate it.
- Super Audio Frequency Induction Annealing Equipment for Steel Tube04-20
- Annealing Steel Slab by Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment05-28
- Stainless Steel Mesh Belt Annealing by Induction Annealing Furnace06-21
- Tape Annealing in High Frequency Induction Welding Equipment06-28
- Titanium Alloy Bar Annealing in Medium Frequency Induction Hardening Equipment06-28
- Train Wheel Annealing with Bars Induction Heating Power Supply01-04
- Leaf Spring Steel Belt Annealing in Induction Heating Equipment06-06