Fuel Spray Nozzle Annealing with High Frequency Induction Heating Machine
Data：Jul 06, 2017
Fuel spray nozzle is one of the key parts of the EFI engine. Its quality will seriously affect the performance of the engine. When it is blocked, it will seriously affect the performance of the vehicle. Therefore, the nozzle's quality has high requirements in the production life. Heat treatment is the key factor affecting its quality, in which annealing heat treatment is the most important. High frequency induction heating machine is preferred for annealing of fuel spray nozzle.
While this machine is used for annealing heat treatment of fuel spray nozzle, the method of operation is very simple. Just put the nozzle in the sensor, and then turn on the machine to heat at 600-700℃, and then cooled to the appropriate speed. The purpose is to reduce the hardness of the nozzle, and to improve its plasticity and toughness. It is better that the heating method is very flexible, not only the whole annealing, but also partial annealing, to avoid the overall annealing defects, so that the nozzle after annealing can meet work requirements.
When this equipment is annealing heat treatment for fuel spray nozzle, it can be used in conjunction with feed devices, thermometers, time relays, etc. So the annealing temperature is more accurate with perfect annealing process, and it can achieve mechanized production to improve production efficiency.
- Bearing Ring Induction Heating Equipment 1609-19
- Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheel09-19
- Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment 10009-19
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac09-19
- Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment 3KW09-19
- Copper Induction Brazing Machine 30KW09-19
- Induction Welding Equipment 50KW for Shield09-19
- Seamless Steel Tube Annealing with Medium Frequency Induction Heating Power Supply06-27
- Tape Annealing in High Frequency Induction Welding Equipment06-28
- Iron Wire Annealing in Super Audio Frequency Annealing Machine06-27
- Wire Induction Annealing Machine for Stainless Steel Tubes Annealing06-21
- Flat Steel Annealing with Medium Frequency Induction Heating Machine06-27
- Stainless Steel Mesh Belt Annealing by Induction Annealing Furnace06-21
- Titanium Alloy Bar Annealing in Medium Frequency Induction Hardening Equipment06-28