Fuel Spray Nozzle Annealing with High Frequency Induction Heating Machine
Data：Jul 06, 2017
Fuel spray nozzle is one of the key parts of the EFI engine. Its quality will seriously affect the performance of the engine. When it is blocked, it will seriously affect the performance of the vehicle. Therefore, the nozzle's quality has high requirements in the production life. Heat treatment is the key factor affecting its quality, in which annealing heat treatment is the most important. High frequency induction heating machine is preferred for annealing of fuel spray nozzle.
While this machine is used for annealing heat treatment of fuel spray nozzle, the method of operation is very simple. Just put the nozzle in the sensor, and then turn on the machine to heat at 600-700℃, and then cooled to the appropriate speed. The purpose is to reduce the hardness of the nozzle, and to improve its plasticity and toughness. It is better that the heating method is very flexible, not only the whole annealing, but also partial annealing, to avoid the overall annealing defects, so that the nozzle after annealing can meet work requirements.
When this equipment is annealing heat treatment for fuel spray nozzle, it can be used in conjunction with feed devices, thermometers, time relays, etc. So the annealing temperature is more accurate with perfect annealing process, and it can achieve mechanized production to improve production efficiency.
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball 11-23
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply11-22
- Induction Heating Power Supply 30KW for Riv11-22
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW11-17
- Bars Induction Forging Machine 20KW11-15
- Portable Handheld Induction Brazing Machine11-14
- Steel Rebar Induction Heating Power Supply 11-09
- Stainless Steel Belt Annealing in Rod Induction Forging Machine06-21
- Seamless Steel Tube Annealing with Medium Frequency Induction Heating Power Supply06-27
- Stainless Steel Tube Annealing in Induction Annealing Machine06-12
- Stainless Steel Wire Annealing with High Frequency Induction04-20
- Titanium Alloy Bar Annealing in Medium Frequency Induction Hardening Equipment06-28
- Titanium Alloy Bar Induction Annealing Machine for Stainless Steel Rod Annealing06-19
- Wire Induction Annealing Machine for Stainless Steel Tubes Annealing06-21