Indian Customers Ordered Titanium Alloy Bar Induction Annealing Machine 300KW
May 16, 2017
Last Thursday, our two Indian customers came to our factory to visit. Our foreign trade staff have already understood their specific needs, and recommended the suitable equipment for them before they visited. This visiting is to test the quality of our equipment and quenching effect in our factory, and to decide whether to order our equipment.
They need a induction heating machine to quench the loading wheels. Among them, the diameter of wheels is 600mm, the quenching hardness is 50-55HRC, the thickness is 200mm and the quenching depth is 8mm. So we recommend him to use titanium alloy bar induction annealing machine 300KW.
After the customer came, our professionals led them to visit our company and equipment. Moreover, we also showed them for the shaft hardening, loading wheel quenching and other induction hardening process with our equipment.
Our equipment has high efficiency with good quenching effect, so they had a great interest in our products. Then, we were in the reception office to talk about the production of equipment, prices and so on. After a few days of exchange and inspection, the customer finally decided to order our equipment.
- Bars Induction Forging Machine 20KW20-01
- Hot Rolling Steel Ball Heating Production Line07-12
- Induction Heating Generator 400KW for Ball Head23-11
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply 120KW22-11
- Induction Heating Power Supply 30KW for Rivet22-11
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW17-11
- Portable Handheld Induction Brazing Machine14-11
- Steel Rebar Induction Heating Power Supply 800KW09-11
- Digital Vacuum Pressure Casting Melting Furnace With Foreign Customer04-19
- Debugging Induction Heating Machine in Colombo of Sri Lanka04-19
- Rod Induction Forging Machine 50KW for the Malaysian Customer06-19
- Kenya Customers Visited Our Factory and Ordered Medium frequency Induction Hardening Machine04-20
- The Mexican Customer's Visit for Buying Induction Heating Equipment10-20
- Business with India for Induction Heating Equipment04-19
- 10KW Ultrahigh Frequency Induction Heating Equipment is Shipped to Uzbekistan04-20
- 50KW High Frequency Forging furnace Sent to Turkey06-19
- Medium Frequency Induction Heating Power Supply is Sent to India04-20
- Kazakhstan Customers again buy 50kw High Frequency Induction Heating Power Supply04-20
- 30KW Small Induction Smelting Furnace has been Sent to West Africa04-20
- 50KW Induction Heating Generator to Brazil09-14